3/4-Star Mariner "Discounts on select spa treatments"

Aruba

I received a summary of Mariner Society benefits with my 2013-2014 Cruise Planner which arrived today. It mentions "discounts on select spa treatments" for 3- and 4-Star Mariners.

I've been a 4-Star Mariner for a while and a 3-Star for even longer but have never received anything in my stateroom showing just what the "select spa treatments" are or what the discount is.

For those 3-or 4-Star mariners who have taken advantage of this offer, did you have to go to the Spa and ask what treatments are discounted? Or did you receive something in your stateroom that for some reason I haven't got?

Thank you.

Very strange...you'd think this would be something HAL would promote to drum up more spa business. I'm not really much of a "spa person" (whatever that is) but I might be tempted to try it because of the discount.

Tell you what, I'll be on board in 11 days (but who's counting?) and will report back. :)

Please do! I could get interested, and I have another cruise coming up in the not-too-distant future. It will be nice to know.

Oh, and have a great time on your cruise. ;)

This appears to be one of the hidden 3-4 star perks. Nothing in the stateroom or on flyers and even at the Spa there isn't a list of what treatments are discounted. BTW the discount is 10% according to the Spa.

Good to know, thanks!

Our last cruise the discount they used was 20 percent they didn't tell me weather it was because of my three star status. They made out like they were giving the discount out of the spas goodness of there heart. I assumed it was the discount . After the cruise I achieved 4star status wondering if it's the same disccout for four or three star ?

After the cruise I achieved 4star status wondering if it's the same disccout for four or three star ?

The most recent summary of Mariner benefits implies that the "discount on select spa treatments" is the same for 3 and 4 star mariners. I'd still like clarification from HAL on what those select treatments are and what the discount is. I wonder if the "select treatments" and discounts, if any, are last-minute decisions by the spa manager if, on a particular sailing, business at the spa is slow?

Archived