LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

[quote name='clarea']I don't know if this link will work, it's huge, but I found a San Diego webcam and can see Vision in port:

[URL]http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/oneamerica/camera1&pan=72.20001&tilt=-15.6&panfov=46.7&tiltfov=36.4&overlay=default&skin=Nov2004SOSD&useapplet=true&time=1350655052035&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&zoom=1.0&vfmap.x=1186&vfmap.y=49[/URL]

Bob[/quote]

TY!!

Great to see a ship in SD again!!! Weather looks great!

But, I see they are not docked at the new terminal???

[quote name='clarea']I don't know if this link will work, it's huge, but I found a San Diego webcam and can see Vision in port:

[url]http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/oneamerica/camera1&pan=72.20001&tilt=-15.6&panfov=46.7&tiltfov=36.4&overlay=default&skin=Nov2004SOSD&useapplet=true&time=1350655052035&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&zoom=1.0&vfmap.x=1186&vfmap.y=49[/url]

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for this link I was searching for one for today and did not have much luck. The zoom feature is terrific! I can never get enough views and different angles of the ship.

Judith and Jim........Bon Voyage again for your second leg of your canal voyage. Smooth seas and sunny skies. Kevin

[quote name='Trainman-2'][B][COLOR="Navy"]The Solarium - Post 3 of 3[/COLOR][/B]

I took this photo on Day 6 while we were having lunch at the Solarium Bar. I can't recall why I took the photo but I must have had a good reason at the time.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/Trainman-2/2012%20Vision%20Panama%20Canal/15%20Oct%20Monday/Solarium/IMG_0632.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I think you posted this too early. You should have saved it for the last post of your Live From Review...[B][SIZE="4"]THE END[/SIZE][/B] :p

Eric

Friday – Day 15 – San Diego, CA – Turn Around

We got our new Sea Passes last night and met this morning with the other Back-to-Backers. There are (I think) 29 of us. We are back on the ship and I have been waiting for the internet to come back up again so I can post.

The Ship’s internet was already shut down this morning when I went up to the Pool Deck at 4:30 am so I am behind on my postings. We should have good internet service tonight and tomorrow so I should be able to get caught up again.

Note that I am calling this Day 15 which is is for us. If you subtract 14 you get Day 1 which is what is is for the cruisers who are boarding today. Tomorrow will be a Sea Day and I will be calling it Day 16.

We have all new table mates for this cruise but I am going to have to train them to wait for me to photograph their dinners before they start. I missed a few tonight.

It looks like a great group of people. Dinner in the MDR is going to be fun for the next two weeks.