booking culinary classes

lrcruising

I have a trip coming on March 18 and I just booked the class. We only have a ocean view room. I think I read where it is 180 days out, same as shore ex. altho I am new to O. All I can say for sure I have booked and paid for the shore ex and culinary class I wanted.

Does anyone know when you can book the culinary classes before the cruise?

You can book then as soon as they are available for your cruise

You must pay at the time of booking

Check on O website under "already booked" to see if they are available for your sailing

Enjoy

Lyn

I don't think they have a time line to book. We're on a Jan 16 cruise, in a suite and booked dining a week ago, and we just were able to book the cooking class last night. Same thing happened on another cruise but it was four weeks after booking dining. But it's a lot of fun and you learn something besides-so keep trying to book.

Rick

We are on Riviera, March 4, 2013. The culinary classes are up and ready to book. We booked one yesterday. Some of the classes, such as desserts have no description. The majority of the classes on our Caribbean cruise are on sea days. Some are at 4:00 pm in port. It looked like a good selection. This is our first cruise on one of the "big" ships, did 4 others on R class ships. We signed up for the fish class, exciting, right? We live in Boynton Beach, Fl and tend to eat fish often. Has anyone taken a dessert or pasta class? There is always some way to add to my cruise calories.

Joan

Archived