HELP ... ANYONE HAS Recent Pearl Main Dining Room Menus

elifnena

Hi I will be cursing on the pearl at the end of this month and was wondering if any one had been on the pear and maybe remembered or photograph the Pearl Main Dining Room Menus. thanks for all your help I just want to plan ahead my meals... yummy. also will there be a chocolate nite on a 6nite cruise?

• 2 months later...
Hi I will be cursing on the pearl at the end of this month and was wondering if any one had been on the pear and maybe remembered or photograph the Pearl Main Dining Room Menus. thanks for all your help I just want to plan ahead my meals... yummy. also will there be a chocolate nite on a 6nite cruise?

I do hope you won't be cursing for the entire cruise! ;)

I have all the dailes and a couple of the menus from our 12/09 on the Pearl, I will try to scan them in tomorrow and post them. Some of the menus are pics, seeing if they will post now. These were from lunch right after boarding.003.jpg.0cc6096bad104a47650ee21202cfd3fa.jpg

004.jpg.5562a85d0f87e04d035cdc9fe6933b7b.jpg

Chocolate buffet has been on Friday night 10 pm on both NCL cruises we have been on. On the Spirit it was in the MDR, and on the Pearl it was in the Buffet....which kinda sucked. Not near the presentation that it was in the MDR.

Archived