Anyone know if Explorer will be getting the new menu by February?

• 2 weeks later...

I just came of the Explorer yesterday. The new menus were in place. Myself and everyone at the table seemed pleased with the menus. I will go back and compare them to a copy of the old menus that I have to see but I can not think of any of my favorites that I missed on the new menus.

Escargot was on the menu every night. i know for a while it was off the menu due to a world wide shortage/cost factor.

I just came of the Explorer yesterday. The new menus were in place. Myself and everyone at the table seemed pleased with the menus. I will go back and compare them to a copy of the old menus that I have to see but I can not think of any of my favorites that I missed on the new menus.

Escargot was on the menu every night. i know for a while it was off the menu due to a world wide shortage/cost factor.

What did you think of the new food? Did they change Portofinos menu also? I went in August and like most of the MDR food. Will be going in July again and hope new menu is just as good!

YAY - we will be on in December - can't wait to see the new menu.

this will be our first time sailing with Mario - he was a good concierge?

You will enjoy Mario. You will get 2 voice mails a day from him starting with;

Hello beautiful people on the Explorer of the seas. This is Mario, your concierge........

Archived