New Pool Chair holding policy!!!

QUIGONATOR

I have read on John Heald's blog that the crew does actually move items from chairs bening held now!! YEAH ! Anyway does anyone know what the actual policy is? What is the length of time being empty? 30 min ??

40 minutes. W saw it happen on the Splendor last month. It is interesting because an officer has to oversee it.. so the staff calls an officer..who comes and stands there while the staff member places all the items in a white burlap sack. Pretty cool.

Do you think this applies to the Serenity area as well? I actually think they might want to set a time limit in the serenity area. When we sailed in the spring we never got a hammock or clamshell the entire 7 day cruise we were on:(

I am really hoping they continue this policy, and actually remove the items. We cruise during high traffic holiday sailings, and when I go to the gym at 6 a.m., literally every chair already has a towel, book, shirt, etc. on it - but no people!! The chairs start getting occupied around 9-10 a.m., making it impossible for those who come out after 7 a.m. to find any chairs on Lido, or above Lido, or even in the Serenity/adult areas!! Will be interested to see how this works out on Breeze during Christmas!!

We were on the Dream a couple of weeks ago and the crew told us 45 minutes. There are specific people that handle item removal. They have t-shirts saying team member. They can and will put your stuff, including the orange in lost and found. They did it for us at the aft pool and the soccer mom was pissed. OH well. The security guy in the white shirt walked up and she calmed down quickly. This lady came back after we had been there for 2 hours... go figure.

Archived