Oasis concierge info

Carol RN

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know the Names of the current Concierges' on Oasis

We are going Dec 1, 2012 and would like to get in touch ..

thanks

I have the email but would like to put a name on them..

thanks

Bill

Look towards the end of this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1518418&highlight=concierge&page=58

Does anyone know the Names of the current Concierges' on Oasis

We are going Dec 1, 2012 and would like to get in touch ..

thanks

I have the email but would like to put a name on them..

thanks

Bill

Their names are Allan and Frances, and one is more worthless than the other. On the last night of our cruise, they had their "tip box" set up on the desk, and wondered why it was empty.

I tried one of those emails and it was returned as undeliverable. Not a typo on my part as I clicked on the above post to send and it looked right on my copy. Now that PP has said they are worthless, why bother trying again?

If your sailing is too far out they will ignore your email, or maybe it doesn't get to them. They are busy taking care of people every sailing so they do emails when they have time. The earliest we have had a response is a few weeks prior to our cruise and they said that they would try to fulfill our request. Typically they email you 4-6 days prior to your cruise.

As for the person who said they are worthless I think it all depends on what you expect from them. They got done what we needed, but we didn't ask for much on all 4 of our suite sailings on Oasis and Allure. I can't speak for the other cruiser as they never went into details.

Hope this helps,

Andrew

I tried one of those emails and it was returned as undeliverable. Not a typo on my part as I clicked on the above post to send and it looked right on my copy. Now that PP has said they are worthless, why bother trying again?
Actually, he said one was more worthless than the other. I'd agree with that, and if I could remember which one was which, I'd tell you which one was more worthless.

If your sailing is too far out they will ignore your email, or maybe it doesn't get to them. They are busy taking care of people every sailing so they do emails when they have time. The earliest we have had a response is a few weeks prior to our cruise and they said that they would try to fulfill our request. Typically they email you 4-6 days prior to your cruise.

As for the person who said they are worthless I think it all depends on what you expect from them. They got done what we needed, but we didn't ask for much on all 4 of our suite sailings on Oasis and Allure. I can't speak for the other cruiser as they never went into details.

Hope this helps,

Andrew

the email was returned as undeliverable, so I do not think it was ignored. My cruise is next week, so "too far out" is not the issue.

Archived