IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

I take it you wrote the old picture post cards from the 50/60s :p

That was after you did the drawings of the ladies with the big boobies, lol.

Christmas shopping is almost done, tah dah!:D

Jan

Just as well you're a fully paid up member of the Skinflints Club.

Had to go food shopping this afternoon. Every single customer had a full on cough and cold, there WILL be trouble if I catch it before Christmas.:eek:

Apparently 85,000 people turned up to the Continental Christmas Market in Manchester on Saturday, not even wriggle room. It was quite peaceful when we went in the week.

Jan

Edited by ekco

We have our grocery shopping delivered Jan, for that reason...don't want to catch germs before Christmas....I also hate it when its busy, so we order online..:)

Really heavy rain here tonight ...when will it end I wonder? could do with a nice cruise but can't decide where or when ...plus we haven't been back long it seems a bit greedy!!!:)

Absolutely freezing here but no snow yet. I've go to go to D*******s tomorrow to take a toy back that I ordered on the internet. It looks as though the staff played football with the box before they posted it, there no way we can give that our grandson. Hope they've got one they can exchange or we're in trouble.:eek:

Jan

[quote=Rebel Rouser;36271816]Over here on the Island Escape Forum, we are second class Citizens....:mad:

Who says?? :confused: not got an inferiority complex have you?? :D

Thomson Cruises are getting on board with you

We really enjoyed getting involved with the recent Q&A. So much so, we've decided we'd like to spend more time with you all answering your questions.

Dan, Lauren, Sabrina, Amarita and Rhiannon will be here Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm. And they're all very excited to be talking to you.

So you can get to know our team a little better, here's a few fun facts before you meet them.

Dan is a cruise fanatic and you'll often find him scanning the newest cruise brochures looking for his next holiday. He's off to China, Thailand, Japan and Hong Kong next year to name just a few.

Lauren used to work as a photographer on a cruise ship. Her finest moment was dressing as a moose when she went to Alaska. She won't let us see the photos though!

Rhiannon decided to put herself forward for a bike ride excursion when she visited the Thomson Dream early this year, even though she hadn't been on a bike since the age of 10. It’s fair to say she couldn't walk for days after the 15 mile ride. Yes 15 miles!

Sabrina's yet to try out a cruise - dry docks are about as far as she's got. Did we mention her fear of water?!

Amarita loves talking cruises but surprisingly has never been on one. She's looking for recommendations for her summer holiday next year so she'd love to hear your ideas.

We look forward to speaking to you all soon.

I don't like it. We want to talk about them, not to them. Who are all these people anyway, reps? Looks they they're taking over Thomson Forum. I'm still a member of the other site. Still, we needn't worry I don't think they know about us over here.:D:D

Jan

Thomson Cruises are getting on board with you

We really enjoyed getting involved with the recent Q&A. So much so, we've decided we'd like to spend more time with you all answering your questions.

I had my suspicions that Fraser Ellecott wasn't answering all the Questions ;)

I'm amazed that the moderators are allowing this, I thought that was why they had to set up the Q&A and go through the proper channels because they were trying to get onto the threads without permission. Thomson should set up a forum on their business website like ebay and not get involved with cc forums.

Got my toy exchanged. Thank goodness for that, all done.:)

Jan

I'm amazed that the moderators are allowing this, I thought that was why they had to set up the Q&A and go through the proper channels because they were trying to get onto the threads without permission. Thomson should set up a forum on their business website like ebay and not get involved with cc forums.

Jan

Just need to put it back in the pram now :D

Jan

Hi Jan. Like you, I'm also amazed that this thread has started. It's a bit like the one that started before it was "officially" confirmed that FE would be doing a Q & A session. Could be anyone setting up a new thread so don't intend to contribute until I'm convinced it's genuine.

Re your post

"Don't even joke about that, it's expensive enough as it is. Thank goodness it looks as if they're done with having children."

Hate to tell you that their children then decide to have children and the cycle starts all over again.:eek:

Pleased to see you got your toy exchanged and note that RR has put it back in his pram.:D Hope he doesn't spit his dummy out next.

Jan:)

Edited by skioncruises