IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Hi Jan.

Hate to tell you that their children then decide to have children and the cycle starts all over again.:eek:

Pleased to see you got your toy exchanged and note that RR has put it back in his pram.:D Hope he doesn't spit his dummy out next.

Jan:)

/

Lol, Not just yet I hope. They're 8,9 and two and a half.:eek:

Jan

Just been checking the prices on next years Holiday (probably) and the prices are fluctuating up and down big time :eek:

Compared to what I paid last July. Saturday was £3068 still over £400 more than I paid for 2 weeks, today it's £3122

Last week it was only £2750 :eek:

Edited by Rebel Rouser

Hurray! The presents are bought and wrapped, cards posted, food bought, decorations are up and the lights are switched on. Finished! Now I can put my feet up. Even better, it's looks like I've found the perfect dog sitter so holiday in the sun I'm coming to get you in the new year. Oh! what a happy bunny I am.:D:D

Jan

Hi Jan

Hope your DH is not like mine and thinks you live in a lighthouse - corners in our house don't exist in his eyes.:eek:

Jan:)

Hi Jan

In our house there is no such thing as dust apparently so no need to clean the furniture. He can manage the vac but avoiding the corners, front of the hearth and the kitchen cupboards. Cloths and buckets don't exist as everything cleans itself. It's a miracle, lol.:D:D

Jan

I notice Mr RR has gone quiet!!!:D

Bronchitis / cold / man flu :( can hardly talk let alone type....now home from work ...going to lay on the settee to watch discovery channels to see if there is a cure for man flu :o

Home alone as well...nobody to feed me :)

Poor thing!:(

Dark all day here and rained the whole time, still the frost has gone at last. Lazy day for a change, I'm not going anywhere all weekend as it's too busy and I'm paranoid about getting Norovirus. If it's around I'm bound to catch it in time for Christmas. Could be worse, we could have gone on the plague ship, lol.:eek:

Jan

Weather's been the same here Jan ! I find it so depressing when it's so dull and wet I want to hibernate!!

we were on the 'plague' ship a month ago and had a few cases at the beginning of the cruise but we were not surprised at this latest news as there never seemed to be enough cleaning going on i.e. handrails etc. :)

I hate the run up to Christmas, guarding the house. It's a perfect opportunity for thieves, loads of new presents, booze, food and chocolates. Why go to work and struggle round the shops when you can just go and steal someone else's stuff.:):)

It's a lot warmer and dry today, thank goodness.:)

Jan

He's got to be better Jenny, he's never shut up for the past two days, lol. The sore throat has gone.:D:D

Pessimistic gene is is still around regarding the IE. We've got to keep the forum going as it's the only place we can talk about everybody else. Oh yes! there are some very strange people about on cc and I've got a few ideas about who one or two of them are. For now I'm saying nothing but I'm always right.;)

On a lighter note there's only a week to go to the big day. The house was scrubbed from top to bottom yesterday and that's my lot done, apart from the cooking that is. I had the grandkids laughing last week, do you remember when we used to call conceited people 'big heads'. They had never heard of it as it's gone out of fashion and sensitive souls might be 'offended'. Now were going around calling everyone big heads, I'm launching a one woman campaign to bring it back. Any suggestions?:D:D I know, Philip Schofield, lol.

Jan