IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

RR kind sir,,might I enquire whether you have ever set sail on your beloved I.E during the early part of the season? There's a couple of little med jaunts catching my eye over the Easter period but as it's very early this year I just wondered what an experienced chap like yourself reckons to this! Am used to Spain in spring but what about cruising the rest of the med?? We usually clear off to the Costa Blanca for Easter but are considering a change,,we really really like this cruising malarkey you know:D:D

Just walked home from the club..Blizzard :eek:

White out :D

Hi All!!

Thought I would just take a peek to see what is going on! :D

Whilst you were all enjoying the snow we were enjoing 25C! - not in N Ireland but in Tenerife. We had a lovely week there - plenty of R&R! I mean of course Rest & Relaxation! :cool:

Still not sure if we will get a cruise this year but will keep looking in to envy all those who do.

Kind regard to all!

Mo. :)

RR kind sir,,might I enquire whether you have ever set sail on your beloved I.E during the early part of the season? There's a couple of little med jaunts catching my eye over the Easter period but as it's very early this year I just wondered what an experienced chap like yourself reckons to this! Am used to Spain in spring but what about cruising the rest of the med?? We usually clear off to the Costa Blanca for Easter but are considering a change,,we really really like this cruising malarkey you know:D:D

Sorry I missed this?

Earliest I have done the med cruise is June and latest October and never so far have had a bad weather day...guess I was lucky ;)

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in the North Suffolk He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.

Edited by Rebel Rouser

We've just got howling gales and hail showers now and again...it's actually been sunny today but really noisy/windy during the night and again this evening.

Jan - I think I've deleted my signature like you asked !!!:)

Yes it worked !!!!

Edited by jenny wren

We've just got howling gales and hail showers now and again...it's actually been sunny today but really noisy/windy during the night and again this evening.

Jan - I think I've deleted my signature like you asked !!!:)

Yes it worked !!!!

Thanks Jenny.:):) I'm launching a one woman campaign to get old countdown clocks deleted. Too much scrolling down, someone had at least 10 on the other forum. Strange weather, it's been cold but sunny all day today. I need a holiday but it's getting closer now we've found someone who we can do mutual dog sitting with. It's been going really well and I can't wait.:):)

Jan

Hi All!!

Thought I would just take a peek to see what is going on! :D

Whilst you were all enjoying the snow we were enjoing 25C! - not in N Ireland but in Tenerife. We had a lovely week there - plenty of R&R!

Still not sure if we will get a cruise this year but will keep looking in to envy all those who do.

Mo. :)

Clocks removed!! :D