IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Jan..........did you notice how we jumped and did exactly as we were told!!:D We must have been brought up proper!!!:D

I have been called Miss Whiplash before now, lol, say no more.:eek:;)

Where is the sun? The Snowdrops are up in the garden though so the end is nigh! I hope.:):)

Jan

Where is the sun? The Snowdrops are up in the garden though so the end is nigh! I hope.:):)

Jan

Ahhh yes,,but the winter jasmine is still in flower and until that stops it's still winter :( I may have to go and cut all the flowers off mine in a vain attempt to fool mother nature!!

Ahhh yes,,but the winter jasmine is still in flower and until that stops it's still winter :( I may have to go and cut all the flowers off mine in a vain attempt to fool mother nature!!

You've just reminded me about my Jasmine, I had to move it from near the house to the back of the garden last year. I forgot all about it, I'll go and have a look tomorrow and report back.:):)

Jan

You lot wishing your time away ;)

ROFL...just wishing for spring RR! :D

Where is the good ship now then and where has she been for the winter? Hopefully tied up in a nice safe harbour having a rest before she starts work again!

Barnowl this board always picks up this time of year as winter most Island Escape people Hibernate ;)

Am always here to help when needed as with 1 or 2 others keeping this board ticking over during the winter months.

RR

Thanks RR :)

Only around 5 more weeks 'til Spring it's so miserable right now,

the weather climate I mean, not the economic climate although could say the same for both I suppose.

I was looking at the relocation cruise to Palma next month but on checking the weather in the Med. decided it just isn't going to be warm enough or the sea calm enough, lol. Maybe in the Autumn when everything has warmed up. The search goes on.:):)

Jan

I can understand why people got upset ? but everybody should pull togther at times like this and stop all the in fighting ;) I like 99% of all the cruisers feel sorry for the crew that died and to all the people who had there cruise ruined and to the people who are going on tomorrow equally I feel sorry for..it's going to be a tough week on Majesty.

I can understand why people got upset ? but everybody should pull togther at times like this and stop all the in fighting ;) I like 99% of all the cruisers feel sorry for the crew that died and to all the people who had there cruise ruined and to the people who are going on tomorrow equally I feel sorry for..it's going to be a tough week on Majesty.

I 100% agree. Let's hope it all goes well next week.:):)

Jan