IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Bloomers, teeth glass, water bottle, zimmer frame, list goes on...:D

The bloomers are drying on the line as we speak.:D:D

Downside, I just found out that you can't book a particular cabin withing 16 days of travelling. Doh! They don't tell you that before they grab the cash. Who's betting on the old lifeboat outside?:eek: Not to worry, we've got a good dog sitter at least and that's a weight off my mind.:)

Jan

A couple of tips for those that are sailing this year.

Dine in the Oasis for 4 nights and get the 5th free.

Or was it dine for 3 and get the fourth free...(memory)!!

Watch where the crew go for free WIFI as the onboard one is very expensive and useless.

PS going to be a good day :D

Football starts at 12:00 and finshes past 18:00 plus a very happy 3 year old granddaughter who's party it is today born 14/2/2010 she will break a few hearts.

A couple of tips for those that are sailing this year.

Dine in the Oasis for 4 nights and get the 5th free.

Or was it dine for 3 and get the fourth free...(memory)!!

Watch where the crew go for free WIFI as the onboard one is very expensive and useless.

I thought it was just me who couldn't remember, lol.:)

When we were in Dominica on the Dream last year (I think, ha, ha) the crew were sat by the dozen around the gate that led to the ship, all with phones and laptops. We could hardly get past, so yes, stalk the crew!;)

I hope your granddaughter enjoys her party. We went to our little grandson's last year, things have certainly changed, it was a bit creepy with all the parents stood behind the little mites watching them eat. The poor kids looked really uncomfortable. Make the most of it though, the trouble starts when they go to school. Competitive party syndrome sets in, nightmare!

Lovely day here, sunny and almost warm. Hurray!:):)

Jan

Watched the new show teams showcase on Friday. Amazing talent again. Tony mac was brilliant and although some of the numbers are the same there a some new numbers which are fantastic. Anyone cruising on the old girl this year will be in for a treat,better than some London shows. Hard working talented people who will deserve your attention and applause.

See Jan...this is what happens when you meet me!! people get to know me :p

That is never, ever, going to happen, lol.;) I could never bear the thought of school reunions, who wants to see their bessie mates, at the time, in their dotage. I was on an excursion last year and knew one of them was on the Thomson forum, which one? one of two. Erm!! it had to be the overbearing female know all who kept interrupted the driver as he was showing us the sights. I kept my head well and truly down.:eek::D:D

Jan

Edited by ekco

The bloomers are drying on the line as we speak.:D:D

Downside, I just found out that you can't book a particular cabin withing 16 days of travelling. Doh! They don't tell you that before they grab the cash. Who's betting on the old lifeboat outside?:eek: Not to worry, we've got a good dog sitter at least and that's a weight off my mind.:)

Jan

WOW! Jan! I turn my back for a few days and you've booked a cruise!! Hope you have a great time!

Mo. :D

WOW! Jan! I turn my back for a few days and you've booked a cruise!! Hope you have a great time!

Mo. :D

Thanks Mo. It's not real yet but I'll have to get a move on, day before check in is exactly a week tomorrow.:eek:

At least I don't have to buy any summer clothes, they all went in the wardrobe when we got back last April and haven't seen the light of day since after our non-summer last year.:)

Jan

You can remember school :eek:

You'll know this....as you get older you remember your childhood more but not what you did yesterday. Mainly because it was so mind-numbingly boring yesterday, lol.:D:D

Jan

Edited by ekco

Cruise: 16-Apr-13

Palma, Majorca 7 Nights 1 x Deck 5/6 Inside Port of Call:

Palma , Ship At Sea , Ajaccio , Rome , Livorno , Toulon , Barcelona , Palma Price includes:

7 night cruise All Inclusive Return flights Coach transfers Per

Person: £600 Total Price: £1200 Online Savings :

The Island Escape 13 nighter in March is £699 on Travelzoo top 20 today. You have to register with them and they send you offers every week. It's from every airport except Manchester by the looks of it.:):)

Jan