Total wine FLL questions

chloes nana

We are leaving soon for a 21 day BTB on the Noordam, out of FLL. Can't wait but have a couple questions:

1) does Total Wine also sell coke products and bottled water?

2) is there a store or market near Total Wine for "one stop shopping" i.e. toiletries and extras, as well as water and pop if Total Wine doesn't sell them?

Thanks everyone!:)

Coupons???? Do I go to TW site and print? Sailing Maasdam 12/21 and always make a stop at TW for "few bottles" to bring on board.:)

I signed up for their e-mail list with my junk mail account, and they send coupons. You can also search Google for Total Wine Coupons and they'll pop up…

Be mindful of the dates….

Last cruise, we brought the wrong coupon and they accepted it anyway, though...

I signed up for their e-mail list with my junk mail account, and they send coupons. You can also search Google for Total Wine Coupons and they'll pop up…

Be mindful of the dates….

Last cruise, we brought the wrong coupon and they accepted it anyway, though...

Didn't know about the coupons, thanks!

If we purchase 12 bottles of wine, will TW package them up for ease of carrying aboard the ship? i.e. cardboard case and shrink wrap.

They put our 2 cases in cardboard case and that was fine, as we took our own set of wheels to take them onboard with us!

We are leaving soon for a 21 day BTB on the Noordam, out of FLL. Can't wait but have a couple questions:

1) does Total Wine also sell coke products and bottled water?

2) is there a store or market near Total Wine for "one stop shopping" i.e. toiletries and extras, as well as water and pop if Total Wine doesn't sell them?

Thanks everyone!:)

Yes they do sell Coke, Mixers, Rimmers, Water etc....:D

Between Total wine and Publix you should be able to pick up all your supplies.

As for bottled water, the ships water is probably better than the water that you use at home or as good as any bottled water you might be buying.

Between Total wine and Publix you should be able to pick up all your supplies.

As for bottled water, the ships water is probably better than the water that you use at home or as good as any bottled water you might be buying.

Rumor has it though that it desalinated water, so the sodium level is a little higher, when we did our Mediterranean cruise I had alot of issues with swelling. Was just thinking the bottled water might be better... Any feelings on this?

Archived