What month are 2014 Alaska cruises expected to be available next year?

master_angler_dave

My wife & I had a great time on an Alaskan southbound cruise in July, and we'd like to do a back to back in July/August 2014. Anyone have any ideas when the 2014 Alaskan cruises will be opened up in 2013? Thanks in advance.

Sometime between Feb and April 2013.

Sometime between Feb and April 2013.

Hi Kamloops,

If Celebrity continues the release schedule as in past years, February seems a bit optimistic. I'd say they should be announced between March & April 2013. Hope this helps !

• 2 weeks later...

That's certainly earlier than I expected them to open up. Now I can be prepared to book when they become available. Alaska was our first cruise and I didn't know if we'd even enjoy cruising, or want to do it again. We had a fantastic time in Alaska and can't wait to go back. Our cruise was fantastic, as was the fishing and people we met.

That's certainly earlier than I expected them to open up. Now I can be prepared to book when they become available. Alaska was our first cruise and I didn't know if we'd even enjoy cruising, or want to do it again. We had a fantastic time in Alaska and can't wait to go back. Our cruise was fantastic, as was the fishing and people we met.

What month and cruise did you do?

Glad to hear you enjoyed Alaska; it is one of our favorite places. Like you, we are anxiously awaiting the release of the 2014 Alaska bookings.

What month and cruise did you do?

We went in late July 2012, primarily because the salmon fishing is very good at that time. The whale watching was spectacular, we saw bubble net feeding in Juneau & icy straight point. On our DIY land portion, Denali & Homer Alaska were incredible. Saw a dozen or more grizzlies in Denali as well as reindeer and moose.

Archived