Rome in Limo Question

garyb(uk)

That is why private is the way to go with a full vehicle :D

They will be there as you get off the ship and you'll zoom away and stop where and as long as you want without 30 other people who can't keep time.

You will have a blast!

thanks for the reply's - kinda figured that soon as I asked it. :p

OK - think I am kind of sold on Rome in Limo at least for Rome. I was looking at using them for both Florence and Rome but they are back to back days. The say each tour is 9 hours each which really sounds draining. What are others experiences?

We used Rome In Limo in June. There were 5 of us and 2 of us had some problems with extensive walking. They were so flexible with us that I would recommend them to ANYONE without hesitation. I wanted more than a half day, but 8 hours really sounded as if it would be to difficult for us. They were extremely cooperative and found a way to make it work for us. We had the vehicle (which was FABULOUS) for OUR use. We had a nice time eating, relaxing, watching the crowd and resting a bit. They will cater to your needs and you aren't obligated to stick with the plan if you tire before 8 grinding hours! Best decision of our trip was using a private car like Rome in Limo!

We used Rome In Limo in June. There were 5 of us and 2 of us had some problems with extensive walking. They were so flexible with us that I would recommend them to ANYONE without hesitation. I wanted more than a half day, but 8 hours really sounded as if it would be to difficult for us. They were extremely cooperative and found a way to make it work for us. We had the vehicle (which was FABULOUS) for OUR use. We had a nice time eating, relaxing, watching the crowd and resting a bit. They will cater to your needs and you aren't obligated to stick with the plan if you tire before 8 grinding hours! Best decision of our trip was using a private car like Rome in Limo!

The big three are BTB and no decision IMHO to go for it if you can afford it.

We did use RIL for all three, two vans 15 or so folks all three ports back to back. I had a few of my family grumbling about off the ship bright and early. Even if you ask my kids 7, 11, 13 at the time will agree, and that is saying something...

For Livorno we did Pisa / Florence combo

For Naples did Pompeii AM and Amalfi

In hindsight I would say if you know you won't get back this way anytime soon do it. You can sleep for the drives back, the drives out our drivers were great giving us history/trivia, all except a junior driver on our Rome leg in one Van.

OK - think I am kind of sold on Rome in Limo at least for Rome. I was looking at using them for both Florence and Rome but they are back to back days. The say each tour is 9 hours each which really sounds draining. What are others experiences?

Archived