Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

We chose self assist debarkation. Getting off the ship was a breeze. We saw Pam and Larry in the lobby, on our way off the ship. They didn’t look very happy getting kicked off the ship. It wasn’t so bad for us since we had one more day of vacation left before we got home, which meant a few more restaurants, shopping, etc.

It took ‘Dial 7 Car & Limousine Service’ about 10 minutes to pick us up, after we called them. We returned to our hotel, picked up our vehicle and drove to Andover, Massachusetts and stayed the night at Courtyard Marriott Billerica.

We got it through Priceline for $86.29 taxes included.

Nice hotel.

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0604.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

We had diner at the Cheesecake Factory and did a bit of shopping at the Burlington Mall. The next day we drove home, stopping for dinner at our other favorite restaurant, Bugaboo Creek in Bangor, Maine.

In summary, we loved the ship and I can see why it’s a favorite among CC members. We also loved the new additions, the Taste Bar and Punchliner Brunch. If you have an active roll call, be part of it, the cruise was so much more fun because of it.

We loved Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. We weren’t excited about returning to Nassau for our third time but thanks to Juli, we went to Breezes and had a great time.

It was our first visit to New York and we will definitely be back for a cruise on Carnival Splendor. Next time, I want to visit the city and especially the Intrepid Museum we saw on departure and arrival.

Thank you for reading my review and I really appreciate all the nice comments. I’ll do my best to answer any question you may have and I’ll be looking forward to writing my next review. B2B on Carnival Liberty and Carnival Breeze, Aug 2013.

Mike, thank you SO much for taking the time to post another awesome review! I have slowly made my way through all of your reviews in the past week and have thoroughly enjoyed each one of them!

Thanks to your B2B2B2B review, I can hardly wait for our first Carnival cruise on board Freedom in January!!:D

Sad to see this come to an end. I enjoyed the anticipation of seeing your review each day. I can only hope that I can do my upcoming cruise some justice.

Funny our first cruise was a aboard the Miracle as well and we had a pretty active roll call prior to sailing and after for many months. I have several people from that trip that I continue to keep in touch with and it's 5 years later. There is something truly special about the Miracle.

Mike,

I can't believe it's over.. I still have 50 days or so before my cruise.. Quick; go on another cruise so I have something to do to pass my time by... As always I love reading your review's and thank you so much for taking the time and posting about it.. You are one of the best Reviewers I see on these forms, and I can't wait to read your next one...

10.jpg

Mike, Thank you for all the effort you put into posting your review it's FANTASTIC.:) Loved the pictures and I know over this coming winter I will be going back and reading it again.(Saved the link in my favorites.:D)

It was a pleasure meeting you and Tracy and everyone from the roll call and I echo your thoughts on being involved on an active roll call. Maybe a reunion is in our future on The Splendor in 2014.;)

Take it easy.

James & Kerry

Edited by Kerryman50

Mike, thank you SO much for taking the time to post another awesome review! I have slowly made my way through all of your reviews in the past week and have thoroughly enjoyed each one of them!

Thanks to your B2B2B2B review, I can hardly wait for our first Carnival cruise on board Freedom in January!!:D

Thank you, hope you like Freedom as much as we did. Mike

Mike, one favor...

Can we delete that pic of Larry in his underwear, please?? Thanks so much. :)

I would if I could, sorry about that. Use to be if you remove it from Photobucket it would remove it from your post but not anymore and it's to late for me to edit it. If you have any suggestion I'm all ears. :(

Sad to see this come to an end. I enjoyed the anticipation of seeing your review each day. I can only hope that I can do my upcoming cruise some justice.

Funny our first cruise was a aboard the Miracle as well and we had a pretty active roll call prior to sailing and after for many months. I have several people from that trip that I continue to keep in touch with and it's 5 years later. There is something truly special about the Miracle.

Thank you SooNet. I don't know what I'll do with my free time now that the review is over, Tracy happy though. :)

Mike,

I can't believe it's over.. I still have 50 days or so before my cruise.. Quick; go on another cruise so I have something to do to pass my time by... As always I love reading your review's and thank you so much for taking the time and posting about it.. You are one of the best Reviewers I see on these forms, and I can't wait to read your next one...

Thank you so much Andrew, I wish I could write another sooner than later since it would mean I have to cruise again. :D

10.jpg

Mike, Thank you for all the effort you put into posting your review it's FANTASTIC.:) Loved the pictures and I know over this coming winter I will be going back and reading it again.(Saved the link in my favorites.:D)

It was a pleasure meeting you and Tracy and everyone from the roll call and I echo your thoughts on being involved on an active roll call. Maybe a reunion is in our future on The Splendor in 2014.;)

Take it easy.

James & Kerry

Thank you James, it was a real pleasure meeting you and Kerry.

I was looking at your upcoming cruise on Miracle today and wishing we could go. I also looked up your roll call and it seems quite active with you planning a informal Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party, a Poker Cabin Crawl and a Formal Meet & Greet. Wow, looks like a lot of fun.

Mike,

Your review of the Miracle was fabulous. That is one of my favorite ships.

Can't wait to see some of your previous posts. Your pictures were truly

awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

CJ

Thank CJ, I enjoyed doing it. :D

Originally Posted by Pamangela viewpost.gif

Originally Posted by Pamangela viewpost.gif

Mike, one favor...

Can we delete that pic of Larry in his underwear, please?? Thanks so much.

I would if I could, sorry about that. Use to be if you remove it from Photobucket it would remove it from your post but not anymore and it's to late for me to edit it. If you have any suggestion I'm all ears. :(

Pam, I believe I can remove it now, I had previously tried to remove photos when I posted HMC photos for Grand Turk photos. I deleted them from Photobucket but they still appeared on the post. However they are now gone so it may just take a bit of time. I will remove it now and hopefully it will be gone soon. Again, I sorry.

Edited by MikeyA53

Not true. Remove it and the the link no longer exists. If you still want to keep it on your PB account simply remove it, then reload it to PB. Old link gone, new link is available.

Not true. Remove it and the the link no longer exists. If you still want to keep it on your PB account simply remove it, then reload it to PB. Old link gone, new link is available.

If you read my last post you will see why I thought it could no longer be done. I have remove the photo from PB and at the moment it's still on the post but hopefully it will be gone soon.

If you read my last post you will see why I thought it could no longer be done. I have remove the photo from PB and at the moment it's still on the post but hopefully it will be gone soon.

I did read it and it's wrong...period. The second you remove it from PB the link is gone. Can't show up here once the link is gone assuming you linked it to this site.

(Of course that requires you refresh the page here or newly open it.)

Thank you for the wonderful review and all the photos. We will be on The Miracle in March, and your pics makes me even more excited about experiencing it. Also, it looks like there is a lot to do and fun so will be sure to do some of the events after reading this.

From one coast to the other, thanks!

Susan

I did read it and it's wrong...period. The second you remove it from PB the link is gone. Can't show up here once the link is gone assuming you linked it to this site.

(Of course that requires you refresh the page here or newly open it.)

You should be right but you are not, I did refresh several times, newly opened it etc. and it was still there. Normally when the link is gone it's gone, I understand that but somehow not this time. Anyway the photo is gone now.