Elemis Products on the Zuiderdam

When we got to our suite, there was a basket on the bed containing Elemis products for us to use.

The products included:

1.7 ounce bottle - Pure Shine Shampoo - infused with the aroma of Lime, Basil, and Grapefruit.

1.7 ounce bottle - Pro-Vitamin Conditioner - a citrus experience that replenishes with conditioning Vitamin B5 Panthenol.

1.7 ounce bottle - Sharp Shower and Bath Gel - an aroma-therapeutic blend of Mint, Charmonile, Wild Marjoram, Nettle and Thyme in a Mineral rich Sea Salt base.

1.7 ounce bottle of Vitamin Rich-Body Lotion - infused with Vitamin-rich Wheat Germ, Carrot and Sweet Almond Oil.

For the Face: Citrus Soap Slice - pure Glycerin soap is lightly infused with the aroma of Grapefruit, Basil, Clove and Lime.

For the Body: pure zest cleansing soap - infused with nature's own Lime, Clove Leaf, Lavender and Rosemary Extracts in Palm Oil.

There were 3 questions on our survey concerning these products. I also made a comment about how I liked the Royal Dutch products better. DH didn't mind the new products - he sometimes has problems with soaps and shampoos but he didn't have any problems with these products.

The second weeks we got both the Elemis products and the Royal Dutch products.

I love Elemis products and usually stock up on the products while onboard the HAL ships. I am just sorry I missed them when HAL gave these wonderful products to try in cabins on the Zuiderdam.

I was disappointed not to have the chance to sample these products! I guess there was a six-week special on the Zuiderdam that ended before our cruise.

My younger daughter bought some Elemis products at the spa and was very pleased with them.

Seems to me that in this day and age of everyone complaining of all sorts of allergies, asthma, hating cigarette smoke, disliking perfume applied too generously, that HAL would be better off supplying non-scented products.

Reading all the 'infusions' in all the test products that KK and her DH tried, gave me an itchy nose just reading about them all.

I used to enjoy some of the perfumed body creams, lotions, soaps....layering them. These days I lean toward non-scented to avoid offending others who are bothered by perfumes/scents.

Until DH started to take a lot of medications, he never had any problems with any products. When I read on these boards a few days before we left home that the Zuiderdam had Elemis products, I packed soap and shampoo just in case DH would have a reaction.

I also prefer to use unscented products.

Archived