What to do since i don"t like water activites

elou

We did an ATV excursion--went all over the island. It's been the best excursion we've ever done and you have to know us.....we are complete city people and our family and friends never imagined us doing an ATV excursion.:)

We did an ATV excursion--went all over the island. It's been the best excursion we've ever done and you have to know us.....we are complete city people and our family and friends never imagined us doing an ATV excursion.:)

Was excursion through your ship or private?

My non beach friends and I did a Segway excursion week of Oct 2012 through Fun and Roll Tours. My friends aren't beach people and they LOVED the 30 minute tour I reserved.

They guide you along the Great Bay Beach in Phillipsburg, and it was a lot of fun. My friend said it was the best $30 she had spent. I liked the fact that they had short and long tours so we could do other things in our short visit.

I reserved at http://WWW.segwaytoursxm.com and asked for an earlier time not posted. They responded in less than 5 minutes, and I immediately booked without a deposit. Very professional, friendly operation.

Archived