Cruise number 2!

sweetcurves

Just got off Freedom 9 days ago and I booked Carnival Dream (April 27, 2013) early this morning.

My question is, I didn't get any confirmation e-mails or anything from Carnival. I don't remember how long it took to get it last time. Does it normally take a day or two? Or could the storm be holding things up on the processing side?

SO excited! And it won't be hurricane season!

Personally I wouldn't worry about it too much. As long as it's showing up in your account online. If nothing else, you can always print that page for your records.

x2

glad you enjoyed your cruise!:D

When I booked myself online my last cruise - never did get an email confirmation, never got confirmations when I made payments, never got squat. I did; however, get the survey after the cruise.

I used a PVP this go around to book and got a confirmation right away. Get confirmations with every payment, get "book excursions early" emails, get all kinds of email from them. Wonder if I will get a survey?

No rhyme or reason to why the variance.

edit to add: ok I lied. I did get two emails when they changed the itinerary on my last cruise - one for each change.

Archived