What is the First thing you should do on the Pearl

believer33323

I was curious. I am boarding the NCL Pearl on Sunday and is also the first time with NCL. Is there one thing (besides the first drink of course) that I should try or do (food, certain deck thing etc.) When on RCCL the first thing everyone says to do is go to the buffet and get the "Honey Stung Chicken" since they only serve it the first day. So I thought maybe NCL has one of those must do first things also.

If you like to relax: go take a tour of the Mandara Spa. We fell in love with it on the Pearl and found the Spa Pass to be the best money we spent during the cruise.

I believe they only do the Spa tour the first day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for spa pass... on the Pearl the spa is fantastic- heated stone chairs, steam room, sauna, thalassotherapy pool (BIG), cold water immersion pools, individual hot tubs, lounge beds, etc. We got it for our Alaskan cruise and it was a wonderful warm cozy place to watch the glaciers go by!

Some time during your cruise, you should go to the Bridge Viewing Room. It has a large window and gives you a view of most of the bridge. It is located on Deck 11 all the way forward on the left side (port).

When you go aboard,ask where you can store what you have brought with you. Drop your things there until your cabin is ready and go explore.

The Pearl is a wonderful ship with a great staff. You should have a wonderful time.

Chris, avoid the buffet! They will try to steer you toward it, but it's insanely crowded. Lunch is good at the blue lagoon when you board. Most people don't realize it's open. We like to have lunch, enjoy the atrium "commotion" from a quiet area. :)

Thanks Samfiremedic. I will keep the blue lagoon in mind.

On RCCL I usually get the Spa I usually get for my wife but I think we will skip it this time.

Another vote for the Spa Pass. They only allow 84 spa passes at $100 or $119 for the week per person. Honestly, worth every penny. The wife and I had it for the Panama Canal Repo...paid for itself on the day of the canal transit alone...all the other days were just icing on the cake!

Archived