Pictures of Enchantment of the Seas cut in half..

Amazing.

Sailed on two ships that were stretched: Norwegian Wind nee Windward, and the former Westerdam, now Costa Atlantica.

Personally, I thought they did a good job on the latter, and a terrible job on the former.

Lengthening it a bit is better than selling it off from the fleet outright.

It will still be beautiful and this will guarantee its future with RCI for quite awhile.

MItch

Amazing.

Sailed on two ships that were stretched: Norwegian Wind nee Windward, and the former Westerdam, now Costa Atlantica.

Personally, I thought they did a good job on the latter, and a terrible job on the former.

Actually the former Westerdam is Now the Costa Europa.

Thank SO very much for your great pics of Enchantment. PLEASE send MORE as time goes on. We are sailing her in July - hope it stays on schedule and NO leaks - again thanks - would love to see more. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Friends went on her way back in 1997 I believe, they are now divorced. I should download the picture and put each of their names over 1/2 half of the ship-LOL.

Those are amazing ships.

I am sure many of you have seen the TV show on the Travel Channel about the DIsney ships. What amazes me is that the Disney ships were constructed in two pieces at separate yards and one piece was towed over 100 miles to be joined with the other piece.

Archived