Pictures of Enchantment of the Seas cut in half..

WIRENUT????????????

thats my dads nickname he is an electrician and my brother is a carpenter and he calls my dad wirenut

there's a lot I'm sure:D

It's a name I used in the 80's

in the old Photon game. (when I started work as an electrician) Brought it back for message boards

I'll be sailing on Enchantment's 2 night re-inaugural cruise from NJ (to nowhere) over July 4th weekend and will post pics of the ship when I return.

So that's the first cruise after the stretching? I thought it was the July 7-11 to Halifax...

I guess your cruise will be the one to test the ship for leaks! :p

So that's the first cruise after the stretching? I thought it was the July 7-11 to Halifax...

I guess your cruise will be the one to test the ship for leaks! :p

It's probably for TA's and special invites only (based on RDeagazio's number of cruises, he/she is probably a TA). They get to be the guinea pigs, so we can leave our scuba gear at home. ;)

It's probably for TA's and special invites only (based on RDeagazio's number of cruises, he/she is probably a TA). They get to be the guinea pigs, so we can leave our scuba gear at home. ;)

:D I didn't see any listing for that cruise anywhere. So that is probably the case

We got a call from RCI (we're Diamond Plus Crown and Anchor members) inviting us to a free one night preview cruise. However, since we would have to fly back east from California it didn't seem like a very good idea. We will just have to wait until our already scheduled cruise in August to see how the ship turned out. This will be the fourth ship we've been on that has been stretched. We were previously on the Song of Norway, Nordic Prince and HAL's Westerdam which had been the Homeric.

[quote name='CarpeCerevisi']It's probably for TA's and special invites only (based on RDeagazio's number of cruises, he/she is probably a TA). They get to be the guinea pigs, so we can leave our scuba gear at home. ;)[/QUOTE]

Good to know--thanks!

Merion Mom -

Our cruise is 8/21. I think we are in the new section (#7582) although from the pictures I can't really tell. It looks like we might be either the last original or the first new cabin.

Archived