How long have you had your PVP?

ThisFemmeKat

I know you cannot say who your PVP is.. I was just wondering how long you have had your current PVP? I used to have one for a while but he left the company and now every person I speak to seems to be new and not very knowledgable.. I was wondering if there are any old school PVPs left.. Again.. I dont want this thread deleted, so please do not divulge the PVPs name or info.. just how long you have been working with them.

I had one for a couple of years and thought he was great. He then moved up to a new positions. :( I actually MET my current one while on a the last cruise I booked via my old one. Coincidentally, he knows my old PVP and I think my current one is AWESOME! I've been using him for 2 years now and 3 cruises and hope to keep this one for a long time.

Luckily, I did not go through any PVP nightmares some others have had. I prefer to do my business directly with the cruiseline over a TA.

.... and yes I do pass along his name when I'm on a cruise and to my friends when they book.

:D

I've had mine for at least 3 years. I thought the one before him was good, but this one is better. I don't know what kind of notes they keep, but he seems familiar with my cruise history and preferences every time I call.

Although I wish him well, I hope that doesn't mean he changes jobs.

I have had my PVP for the last 4 years and she is wonderful. I have booked 4 cruises with her and planning another one for Nov 2013, can call her day or night. I am sending all family and friends to her because she is great, and very very knowledgable concerning her job.

Lisa

I cant exactly remember.

It was either our 10/2006, or 6/2007 cruise we first booked with ours. I told her a while ago. Do you realize we are not only Platinum with Carnival, but also Platinum with you!!!:cool:

I sure hope she dont decide to change jobs.;)

I have even booked a cruise before completely via text message to her cell phone.

I cant exactly remember.

It was either our 10/2006, or 6/2007 cruise we first booked with ours. I told her a while ago. Do you realize we are not only Platinum with Carnival, but also Platinum with you!!!:cool:

I sure hope she dont decide to change jobs.;)

I have the same PVP.

I think I changed to her maybe in 2008?? could have been 2007 .. not sure.

She says she has been with Carnival forever, a dinosaur is what she calls herself. I tell her she is not old enough to have done anything forever. lol.

I had one for 2 cruises then called again and he was gone but I inherited a new one. She's great and we've had her for 3 years. I have to admit, I make it very easy on her. I do all the research and then call her and tell her what I want. :)

I have the same PVP.

I think I changed to her maybe in 2008?? could have been 2007 .. not sure.

She says she has been with Carnival forever, a dinosaur is what she calls herself. I tell her she is not old enough to have done anything forever. lol.

Yes we do.

And you are right about her age and forever.;)

Maybe that dinosaur thing is a relative term, for PVP's???

We got ours right after our first cruise in 2008. We have booked 4 more with her and she is always there if I need anything. She even sent a gift (very unexpected) that was in our room on our last cruise. I hope she doesn't go anywhere, but if she would move up the ladder hopefully would personally hand me to another most competent planner ;)

I now have another wonderful PVP. I started out with a good one, and when she got promoted, they "assigned" one who I was not happy with. I have family who also cruise and was given the contact info of their PVP. I contacted this PVP, and the other one stopped calling.

I know you cannot say who your PVP is.. I was just wondering how long you have had your current PVP? I used to have one for a while but he left the company and now every person I speak to seems to be new and not very knowledgable.. I was wondering if there are any old school PVPs left.. Again.. I dont want this thread deleted, so please do not divulge the PVPs name or info.. just how long you have been working with them.

I have had mine since our frist cruise approximately 7 or 8 years. I would not think of using anyone else. She is so friendly and helpful.

I found mine from a referral from the Carnival Forums last year. So far used her for 3 cruises and have referred to her to several people. 2 of my coworkers have booked cruises with her along with family & friends. We are even FB friends now. I wouldn't trade her for anything. I hope she doesn't leave. I don't know what I would do :(

I've had mine since 09 and I LOVE her. All my family uses her as well.

We have had our PVP since our first Carnival Cruise in 2004, almost the longest of OPs posting here. We have booked 22 cruises through her and love her to death. I know all about her family and she has had 2 children along the way. She has been with Carnival since 2000 snd when she is on leave, Carnival sets up a computer at home for her to work when she wants to. She works most days 10-12 hours and is able to bring her children to work with her. She is easy to get ahold ofand as a matter of fact I am getting ready to book cruise #23 in the next couple of days.

Had my WOMDERFUL PVP since at least 2007, maybe even longer. She is the best. My co-workers use her, my family uses her. My Step-daughters mon's family all uses her. ( Step-Daughter got married on a cruise) We all went and booked thru her over 30 of us. She makes sure everything is working as it should.

I agree with others, hope she never leaves, I dont know how I would handle it!

I tpically write a letter to Carnival after each cruise to let them know about the great treatment we get from the staff. Not to suck up to Carnival, but to make sure each staff memeber gets the praise for a job well done. :)

I know I could not work in the service industry!

Sorry for any typo's spell check not working....

Bella Dean

Archived