VIDEO CRUISE REVIEW: Sapphire Princess, October 13, 2012

BILL-WI

Loved it... thank you!

Thanks for the videos!

Excellent!! :)

It looks as though you had a wonderful time...

Loved the footage of Alcatraz and the SD Zoo.:)

Wonderful cruise review

Thank you

Thanks to all of you for the kind words!

BILL

LOVED your videos and thank you for sharing them. I am in awe of anyone who can do such great things on a computer...I am lucky to type on CC!!

We are sailing on Sapphire on caribe deck so I was so excited to see the cabin and deck.

I do have a question..about the Yankee gift exchange. How did you determine who picks first and in what order? Also, did you limit the times a gift could be stolen? This would be fun to try if we get a meet and greet together for our cruise.

We have played this type of game at Christmas office party..called white elephant with some specific rules.

Sounds like you had a wonderful meet and greet with a great group and a wonderful cruise.

I so appreciate your talent in putting the video with commentary (which I loved) together!

WHAT A FABULOUS AND ENTERTAINING ENDEAVOR ON YOUR PART.

WE FEEL LIKE WE JUST WENT ON THIS CRUISE WITH YOU!!!!!!:)

THANX SO MUCH.

Tony & Gina

Would you like to help pay part of my bar tab?:eek::) Thanks for the kind words!

What kind of Video Camera and editing equipment do you use ?

The camera is Panasonic ZS20 camera and the software I use for the video show is called ProShow Producer.

LOVED your videos and thank you for sharing them. I am in awe of anyone who can do such great things on a computer...I am lucky to type on CC!!

We are sailing on Sapphire on caribe deck so I was so excited to see the cabin and deck.

I do have a question..about the Yankee gift exchange. How did you determine who picks first and in what order? Also, did you limit the times a gift could be stolen? This would be fun to try if we get a meet and greet together for our cruise.

We have played this type of game at Christmas office party..called white elephant with some specific rules.

Sounds like you had a wonderful meet and greet with a great group and a wonderful cruise.

I so appreciate your talent in putting the video with commentary (which I loved) together!

First, thanks for the very kind words!

We picked numbers out of a hat to determine the order of opening the gifts. We limited a gift being "Stolen" to just 2 times.

BILL

Bill -- We were also on this cruise....what a fabulous job you did! It was like reliving the vacation! Thanks so much for posting this. It sure brought back a lot of great memories. We enjoyed the cruise so much that we booked it again for next October! However, the itinerary has changed a bit so that there is no overnight in San Francisco (leaves at 11 PM instead) and no Catalina, which is now making me kind of sad after seeing your great tour video of the island. Instead, we now have two sea days added. Sorry we missed meeting you on the trip -- looks like you had a great time!

Wow! What a review - you made my day! We're going on the Sapphire next spring to the Mexican Reviera so I'm checking out some of the reviews. Love your video review! And you really captured a gorgeous shot of the Golden Gate Bridge peeking through the fog - lived in the Bay Area for 22 years and you made me miss it. :)

Thanks for posting this!

Wow. Thanks for taking the time to produce such a wonderful review. I loved it.

Kerry :)

Thanks for the very kind words!

Bill -- We were also on this cruise....what a fabulous job you did! It was like reliving the vacation! Thanks so much for posting this. It sure brought back a lot of great memories. We enjoyed the cruise so much that we booked it again for next October! However, the itinerary has changed a bit so that there is no overnight in San Francisco (leaves at 11 PM instead) and no Catalina, which is now making me kind of sad after seeing your great tour video of the island. Instead, we now have two sea days added. Sorry we missed meeting you on the trip -- looks like you had a great time!

Glad I was able to bring back memories for you. We are doing a west coast cruise again next year too. However, it will be on Celebrity and start in Vancouver. We will have an overnight in San Francisco and end in San Diego. We loved Catalina so much; we may add on three days at the end of the cruise and go to Catalina again.

Wow! What a review - you made my day! We're going on the Sapphire next spring to the Mexican Reviera so I'm checking out some of the reviews. Love your video review! And you really captured a gorgeous shot of the Golden Gate Bridge peeking through the fog - lived in the Bay Area for 22 years and you made me miss it. :)

Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for the kind words about the Golden Gate Bridge photo. I am sure you will have a wonderful time on your cruise.

BILL

Bill,

Great format for a review. Thanks for taking the time to create this and share it with us. What a wonderful way to create lasting memories of your cruise.

Ron

Thanks for watching and the kind words.

Thanks, Bill, for such a great review!

Thanks for watching and the kind words.

What a great job.You have another career calling.Just enjoyed it so much.:)

Thanks for watching and the kind words. By "another career," I hope you mean being a FULL time cruiser!:eek::)

BILL

Archived