Sandy aftermath

Boatingmom

Iacruzing you are mistaken. I have been flooded lost the water heater and furnace. Still have no electricnand have to wait in long lines for gas. For distraction I can log onto cruise critic and dream of the long planned cruise I may have to cancel due to the storm. Seems my "stuff" wasnt all covered by insurance. I am fortunate though as I have walls albiet soon moldy. Just wondering if anybody else in the same boat.lets just say a lot of unexpexted expenses. Life is stillngood and i would like to thank you cruise critic for allowing me to dream and anticipate all these years..writing via kindle with my generator.

Three cheers for BoatingMom. Sorry for your losses and those close to you. Glad to hear a few sunny words by us can cheer you up. I suspect some have cancelled and/or missed trips AND lack resources to post here. It is with sadness in my heart, I think of them too.

Three cheers for BoatingMom. Sorry for your losses and those close to you. Glad to hear a few sunny words by us can cheer you up. I suspect some have cancelled and/or missed trips AND lack resources to post here. It is with sadness in my heart, I think of them too.

And here are my cheers as well. I have been trying to feel your pain but don't think I could ever unless wearing your shoes. I pray that things will be somehow back to a sort of warm 'normal' soon for everyone. ANd hopefully the government will help out as well.

Sending warm wishes to you and yours.

Archived