e-doc dance

Doing my e-doc dance tonight. I printed out the luggage tags and put them in our new luggage tag holders that I ordered.

Then I sent an email to all the others in our group who are cruising with us to explain the process, since most in the group are not seasoned cruisers and wouldn't know what to do.

So excited that we leave in 46 days.

I ordered mine from Amazon as well. They are great. I ordered two sets, as I wanted luggage tags for our main luggage, and our carryon luggage as well. Our cruise is in 10 days.

Is it short enough to post here as well?

RCCL (and many other cruise lines now) does not send you your documents and luggage tags in the mail any longer. Here’s what you need to do:

1. If you do not have an account with RCCL, go to http://www.rccl.com and follow the instructions to register. Then follow the instructions for those who already have an account. If you do have an account already, log in and it will bring you to “My Cruises” page.

2. Scroll down to held and purchased cruises and click on your reservation number. This brings you to “Countdown to your Cruise” page.

3. Click on the 4th tab, “Cruise Documentation” If you have not done your online check-in, do it here. You need your passport number and credit card information.

4. After this, click on Guest Vacation Documentations and go from there. Near the end, are the luggage tags for you to print. Use a color printer for this part, even if you use b&w for the other pages. You can print as many luggage tags as you need, but only need to do print the booklet once per CABIN, not each PERSON. You print as much of the e docs as you want. You don’t have to print any. The boarding pass and luggage tags are important although I would make sure the luggage tags are secure before giving them to workers at the pier. If you don't have luggage tag holders, I'd put clear packing tape over them to maker them stronger, or just get some at the pier.

I ordered mine from Amazon as well. They are great. I ordered two sets, as I wanted luggage tags for our main luggage, and our carryon luggage as well. Our cruise is in 10 days.

That's where I ordered ours also. I got enough for all my adult kids/spouses also.

Oh, so I have to wait another 2 weeks? :mad:

On another hand, I will be dancing when you will be having PTSD - Post-Travel Stress Disorder :p

And I will be starting to get PWSD - Pre Wedding Stress Disorder. My daughter is getting married in March. She lives in a different state than we do. But thank goodness wedding is where we live.

Tyler80 I was wondering the same thing. These tags are NARROW. There are other tag holders when you do the search. How do you know which ones to buy?

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity luggage tags are narrow. I don't know what other cruise line tags look like, if they are wide or not. So that is why these tags look like a better thing to order for me. But they are new on amazon, just released last month. So I don't know peoples experience with them.

Ordered them, but have not received them yet. Should have them in a day or two.

Bob

Ok great! I hope they work out. They seem nice and a better option since they fit the luggage tag perfectly. Let us know what you think Bob.

AAA sells the luggage tag holders also $4.95 for two. You can order them right off their web site or pick them up at one of their office stores. Got mine and they are good quality .

How wide are the AAA tags compared to Royal's luggage tags?

$24.00 for 8? Is that pricey or am I cheap....

The tag holders are reusable and honestly I will gladly pay $3 a tag holder to get my luggage to the room! The paper "stapled or taped" tag just doesn't cut it with me. I told my wife we'd have to pack a stapler or roll of packaging tape. :confused:

And I will be starting to get PWSD - Pre Wedding Stress Disorder. My daughter is getting married in March. She lives in a different state than we do. But thank goodness wedding is where we live.

Ha ha, can beat that too! Our son got married in May :D

The AAA holders handle the Royal Caribbean tags with no problem. Already have mine done.

Curious if they are much wider than Royal's luggage tags. Would you please post the width of the AAA holder?

Bob

The tag holders are reusable and honestly I will gladly pay $3 a tag holder to get my luggage to the room! The paper "stapled or taped" tag just doesn't cut it with me. I told my wife we'd have to pack a stapler or roll of packaging tape. :confused:

Point taken...just ordered ours yesterday....

AAA sells the luggage tag holders also $4.95 for two. You can order them right off their web site or pick them up at one of their office stores. Got mine and they are good quality .

I see the AAA cruise tag holders at the AAA.com website. However, the dimensions are 6.75" by 3". Not sure if this is appropriate for RCL's tags. Can anyone comment - or are the Amazon tags the way to go?

I noticed in the amazon picture of the narrow tag holders that there does not seem to be any straps to connect them to your luggage handles. Can someone who has ordered them tell me if they come with the tag holders straps or not??:confused:

Archived