Honoring all our veterans on the regent board

RachelG

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all you veterans out there on our board, both those from the US, but also from our Allies. I truly appreciate and honor your service and sacrifice. You have helped make it possible for us to have the wonderful life we are living and even being able to travel freely. Thank you so much!

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all you veterans out there on our board, both those from the US, but also from our Allies. I truly appreciate and honor your service and sacrifice. You have helped make it possible for us to have the wonderful life we are living and even being able to travel freely. Thank you so much!

What a great thought, I echo your words 100%!

Thank you for starting this thread. Want to add my thanks to all the men and women who have served our country throughout the years. Also want to remind people to support people/organizations that are trying to make a positive difference for our veterans. We are supporting one of the many wonderful organizations that are raising service dogs specifically for our veterans. Cannot help posting this link http://warriorcanineconnection.org/ . Here is the Facebook page showing photos of some of the dogs in training http://www.facebook.com/WarriorCanineConnection :-)

Great link, travel cat. The warrior canine connection is an outstanding organization. There are others as well. These animals are of great help to veterans who have suffered disability due to the war.

My son was fortunate as he came back from 2 combat tours 100% ok, but many did not. We need to remember and help these heroes.

Yes indeed! Thanks to all veterans, and a special thanks to our own Col Wes. I am sure there are many more who post, but I don't know your names, so please consider yourselves hugged, hand-shaken and thanked.

A big thanks as well to TravelCat2 for the special link and great charity. And of course, thank you RachelG for reminding us to express our heartfelt gratitude with this thread.

Archived