Cappuccino

boowaaccaa

DH and I have always enjoyed a cappuccino after dinner for 'free'.....I just notice a menu on someone's review that showed a cappuccino for $2.95 on the dinner menu. Is Carnival now charging for this?

They charge for this on all of the ships that have the buffet comedy brunch. Supposedly it is "better" than the free cappuccino they used to serve.

They charge for this on all of the ships that have the buffet comedy brunch. Supposedly it is "better" than the free cappuccino they used to serve.

That was what was originally communicated by Carnival. However; that was not the case on the Fascination last September . They were charging for cappuccino and expresso on the Fascination and there was no comedy brunch.

That's what they originally said, but then they started charging for it on all the ships.

DH and I have always enjoyed a cappuccino after dinner for 'free'.....I just notice a menu on someone's review that showed a cappuccino for $2.95 on the dinner menu. Is Carnival now charging for this?
Yes.

Sad but true just did Ectasy cruise and when I asked in mdr my server said he would have to charge me and encouraged me to take regular coffee which I declined. I explained I would go to the Rolls Royce Coffee shop and get a big cup made to my specs for the same price. Besides the girl who works there was great to chat with and remembered my name after one visit;)

They charged for it on the Elation in September, but it was one of the drinks you could get with your coupon for a free drink at breakfast or lunch. So I tried it at breakfast. It is bigger than the free cups used to be. I think it's better than the free stuff used to be.

So anyway, one night I bought a cup. Here's a picture that has another object that everyone is familiar with so you can get the size comparison.

HPIM2512_zps3c859e3f.jpg

Oh well but it really is no different then any other place you eat. Most places charge for these same things and like Carnival house coffee is free.

I have always had a expresso after dinner and probably will not change because it was free at one time.

Archived