Serenade Smoking Areas? Any Indoors? Cigar Club?

OnlyMe

We will be sailing Serenade in May and will have two smokers with us - one is older and I'm wondering if there is any kind of Cigar Club room like there is on Indy? ... Or can anyone give me a list of places that smoking is allowed please?

Thanks in advance

Thank you very much for your reply, really appreciate it.

On the new Deck Plans I still see the Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 13 so hopefully it will still have the Cigar Club there. One of the smokers with us is elderly so it will be good if it is as we will be on Deck 9 forward and it will be above us without too much walking (just use the elevators :) )

Just got off the Serenade great crew and food.

You can smoke at the pool starboard side and there are comfort high chairs.Deck 11.

Also on you balcony. Ask your stateroom attendant for a ash tray they bring you a special one which is safe.

You love the Serenade but the seaview caffee wil be gone. To bad I eat there every day.

Hi, Thanks for that ... glad you had a lovely cruise!

Unfortunately we won't have a balcony this time as we are booking 2 cabins so that won't be an option.

Lst cruise out of Southampton there was no indoor smoking at all apart from the Cigar Club .. I gusee sailing out of Barcelona it won't be as restrictive :)

Hollywood Odyssey was the location of the cigar bar starting at 9 at night. But it is guaranteed to be gone by now since the renovations began this past Sunday. That bar is at this time being turned into the new location for the Concierge Club.

If it's smoking areas you want, they are very numerous on the ship while she is in Europe. If it's cigar smoking you want, that will be more difficult to find. Cigar smoking isn't permitted everywhere cigarette smoking is. You'll need to find out for sure about cigars when you board since there will be no dedicated cigar bar after drydock.

Archived