I love reviews

startwin

I'm not one of those people who posts on each every review "thanks for the review" but I do want to say that I very much appreciate every single one and thanks to all of you that go to the trouble of doing a review - whether it's a "Live From...." or a report after the end of the cruise. All the information is invaluable. We've been very fortunate lately in having a number of them to look forward to each day.:D

I'm not one of those people who posts on each every review "thanks for the review" but I do want to say that I very much appreciate every single one and thanks to all of you that go to the trouble of doing a review - whether it's a "Live From...." or a report after the end of the cruise. All the information is invaluable. We've been very fortunate lately in having a number of them to look forward to each day.:D

I agree! It is also fun for those of us with nothing currently planned to live vicariously while reading the reviews:)

I LOVE reviews...both reading them and writing them!:D Mine tend to be quite wordy and picture heavy, so stay tuned in about three weeks for my impressions of my first HAL cruise.:)

I will probably post here and there from the ship also, but I write the review as I go and then when I get home I just have to get my pictures on a hosting site and get the review up.

I find reviews informative and helpful in planning my cruises ..so thanks to all who contribute .i love funny ones ,,,like .sailors .jacks reviews .he is the best

Michele

Please do tell us who you used on excursions and your impressions with tour and cost

I do read all the reviews, and especially focus in on what's said about shipboard life. I may take the same ship, but on a different itinerary, so hearing about the food, service, entertainment carries over.

I love it when the poster mentions by name who is entertaining, as I may see those entertainers listed when I cruise another ship. It's nice to have an idea whether or not they are worth seeing.

Archived