Eurodam advice

Valen9

I will be taking my first HAL cruise next month on Eurodam. I've been on NCL a few times and Celebrity once.

Do you all have any advice about what sites/events you particularly like on the Eurodam? I'd like to know if there are any must-see parts of the ship, or any cool, unique events I should look for in the daily newsletters. Or stuff NOT in the newsletters that I should know, both about the Eurodam and HAL?

Thanks in advance for any info you care to post!

I will be taking my first HAL cruise next month on Eurodam. I've been on NCL a few times and Celebrity once.

Do you all have any advice about what sites/events you particularly like on the Eurodam? I'd like to know if there are any must-see parts of the ship, or any cool, unique events I should look for in the daily newsletters. Or stuff NOT in the newsletters that I should know, both about the Eurodam and HAL?

The Audio iPod Art Tour is interesting.

http://www.hollandamericablog.com/2008/10/10/art-ipod-tour-yields-surprises/

You can download the audio tour via iTunes to your own device or use one of the ships iPods. Search iTunes Store: Art Tour: ms Eurodam for download. It is free.

This always nice for a sea day.

Somehow just can't leave this one alone:p Hoping someone will chime in if it the same on the Eurodam.....after all they are sisters...

Some younger explorer posted this on YouTube...gotta luv it:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Ry4Q8-0N4

The Audio iPod Art Tour is interesting.

http://www.hollandamericablog.com/2008/10/10/art-ipod-tour-yields-surprises/

You can download the audio tour via iTunes to your own device or use one of the ships iPods. Search iTunes Store: Art Tour: ms Eurodam for download. It is free.

This always nice for a sea day.

I'd like to try that! Does it cost money to use one of the ship's iPods? I'll be bringing Android devices with me.

Be sure to try the Tamarind.

Abso-fragging-lutely! My Roll Call is already planning a lunch there, but I've seen such good reviews I knew I had to try it.

Do you know if they charge for afternoon tea at Tamarind?

I'd like to try that! Does it cost money to use one of the ship's iPods? I'll be bringing Android devices with me.

Completely free to use one of the ships devices. Also free from iTunes to your Android device...format download should be available.

Be sure to take the Ipod Art Tour. Eurodam has one of the finest are collections in the fleet.

Ipods are available from the librarian.

Thanks, I will! I tried to download it yesterday but the link I found is broken. Maybe they're revising it?

Archived