Types of music in your room on Allure?

Shake

Are there different types of music to choose from, Rock, R&B, Funk, etc? Is it a good interactive system? We really do enjoy listening to music when we are in our room getting ready for the evening or just hanging out. We are boarding Allure Sunday for our first Royal Caribbean cruise.

Are there different types of music to choose from, Rock, R&B, Funk, etc? Is it a good interactive system? We really do enjoy listening to music when we are in our room getting ready for the evening or just hanging out. We are boarding Allure Sunday for our first Royal Caribbean cruise.

If you have an Ipod, there is a docking station in the cabin

If you have an Ipod, there is a docking station in the cabin

Thanks for the reply. Question for you on the TV monitor on Allure or Oasis, does it have a selection of different types of music maybe 10 styles or types? The newer ships on Celebrity have your pictures uploaded each day in your room, this type of system is great.

I don't believe there are any.

Music we always bring our own, as previously noted there is an I Pod dock, we bring our own portable speakers anyways so we can listen wherever we want.

Photos are not available on TV, but they are online at the photo kiosks down in the photo gallery.

Hope this helps

bobj

There's a few music channels, but they are the webcam on the bow, the channel line-up, and are background music for these channels. Usually a pop rock, classical, and maybe smooth jazz.

If you travel with an iPod, the docking station is great to play your own music. The speakers are good, too.

Don't know about the photo uploads.

There's a few music channels, but they are the webcam on the bow, the channel line-up, and are background music for these channels. Usually a pop rock, classical, and maybe smooth jazz.

If you travel with an iPod, the docking station is great to play your own music. The speakers are good, too.

Don't know about the photo uploads.

Thanks, but I was afraid of hearing that response. Only two music stations and typically both are not usually my liking. If one of them is Pop Rock I'll take it in a heartbeat. Being on a younger ship like Allure might increase my odds.

Well I guess the Ipod is the way to go so I guess I'll borrow my daughters which unfortunately is mostly full of Country.:p

My 3 cruises on S-Class ships with Celebrity really spoiled me. Their system has 20 different types of music to choose from and also you can scan your pictures updated each day taken about the ship. Great system.

Thanks to all for the responses !! :cool:

Are IPod docks on all of the ships? Specifically Navigator? Or will these be added during her upcoming dry dock?

I have only seen them on the Allure. The Oasis did not have them. We will be on the Navigator on Jan. 5, so I picked up a small speaker for the Ipod. I also bring the Ipad which has its own speakers, so never a chance to be without music:)

Archived