Shogun on TV Talking about Princess

Shogun

I guess I'm not as smart as the rest of you. I watched episode 22 (and even had to start over again after 5 minutes) and I'm thinking - well when does he start talking about Princess. I mean Mike and Gill seemed nice enough BUT :rolleyes:

For the less informed -it's episode 18. Or is it episode 22?

Hi All

Thanks for all your kind words, hope it made a few of you smile,

nice touch getting Generoso on live, thought puppy had to get in as well

as he is such a big part of my life, and most of you know the story of my

first samoyeds,

Roz, the story Shogun and Saska touched so many, it was very nice of CC to let the story run, in that time of sadness we made so many new friends,

For those that asked we take Shogun over to a dog sitter they only take one dog at a time, when we pick him up he is a bit up set with us, however within one day he is back to normal.

yours Shogun

http://www.holidayandcruisechannel.co.uk/the-real-love-boat.html

Its week 22

Ooops! I didn't read the week number so watched week 23! What a dipstick! I even made DH sit through it as well saying "that's Shogun". I was waiting for reference to Princess and the wuff, and just thought i'd obviously missed it and even rewound it! He seemed a nice guy though.

Oh well, got it right today and watched the proper interview. Made DH watch the right one too! Thanks for sharing Shogun. I'll try and be more observant and read posts properly in future! :)

Hi Homelessbear,

Very brave of you to watch two whole shows, only other ones I have watched have been cruise folk, not the passenger ones,

do you think I said Princess enough to get a free cruise, as a friend here has e mailed me to ask if I was paid to say Princess so many times, I did not think I

said it more than what was required to tell the story,

what do you folks think,

yours Shogun

a friend here has e mailed me to ask if I was paid to say Princess so many times, I did not think I

what do you folks think,

yours Shogun

You certainly did not sound like a paid spokesman for Princess. I felt that the story of your history with Princess showed the very human side of a large corporation. Too often here, we are told only of the cold, corporate actions of the cruise line. There has to be some humanity in Princess or people wouldn't keep booking cruises!

Having said that, Princess should appreciate that great testimonial.

Hi Seafoam Green,

Thanks, I think Princess does a lot for its passengers, if things go wrong,

which they do from time to time on a ship, they do not hide away,

just on my cruise last week, my cabin had water dripping into it through

the ceiling the staff responded straight away, inspected the problem, put

a plan in place, next day it was fixed, that night we ate in the Crown Grill,

when we went to pay we were told the Hotel Manager had already

covered the charge due to the leak, nice little surprise ,

yours Shogun

I really enjoyed the program Shogun. I have read your "live" posts over the years and have enjoyed them very much. My husband surprised me with a Renewal of Vows on the Island last month for our 30th. It is so unlike him to do something romantic like that so I was completely surprised. You sound like a wonderful man with your surprises! Thanks again for your great posts!

Hi Homelessbear,

Very brave of you to watch two whole shows, only other ones I have watched have been cruise folk, not the passenger ones,

do you think I said Princess enough to get a free cruise, as a friend here has e mailed me to ask if I was paid to say Princess so many times, I did not think I

what do you folks think,

yours Shogun

Great interview. Thank you for sharing.

Since you have so many cruises on Princess IMO the number of times that Princess was mentioned was appropriate. Great stories and plug for cruise critic. As a result your interview was good publicity for Princess.

I really enjoyed the program Shogun. I have read your "live" posts over the years and have enjoyed them very much. My husband surprised me with a Renewal of Vows on the Island last month for our 30th. It is so unlike him to do something romantic like that so I was completely surprised. You sound like a wonderful man with your surprises! Thanks again for your great posts!

Well, you know that Princess is known as the Best for Romance when it comes to cruising.

Hi Homelessbear,

what do you folks think,

yours Shogun

Hi Shogun,

I personally don't think you said enough to get a free cruise....if every other word had been Princess....then maybe! You were a very good advert for the company though, so at least an upgrade to suite is in order I think!:):)

Hi All

Thanks for kind words, if it made you smile then it was worth doing,

hope it goes a little way to re paying the kindness we have been shown

by Princess and Generoso,

Compozer, the puppy pic is famous now have seen it on a number of ships,

its even on a wall at Princess HQ,

yours Shogun

Archived