Any Aussie Flight forums??

bazzaw

This CC cruising Forum is a veritable gold mine of information and experience :D -- does anybody know of a similar forum for flying/flights/airlines?? Aussie preferred.

Barry

Yes Barry, Flyertalk.

There is a section on CC to do with flying but I won't use it anymore. There are some very self opinionated sarcastic know it all regulars on that forum who can be very nasty at times. Try Flyertalk. :D

Yes Barry' date=' Flyertalk.

There is a section on CC to do with flying but I won't use it anymore. There are some very self opinionated sarcastic know it all regulars on that forum who can be very nasty at times. Try Flyertalk. :D[/quote']

Thanks for this info....Flight info is very different for us living in this part of the world, compared to the USA.

Hi Barry, try Tripadvisor...they have forums for flights, hotels, ports, "things to do" etc.....I have found some useful info there before.

Barbara

If Bill and Charlie's Mum thinks CC flight forum can be vitriolic.......just read Tripadvisors. It's as if they have collected every rude person out (including one from Australia) and out the in that forum.

If Bill and Charlie's Mum thinks CC flight forum can be vitriolic.......just read Tripadvisors. It's as if they have collected every rude person out (including one from Australia) and out the in that forum.

Yes, not a fan of that forum. They have very poor moderation as well. Seems you can be sickeningly pro-tripadvisor and that's fine, but if you disagree with anything much then the post goes. Nothing to do with the forum rules.

Archived