Night Helicopter Medivac on Liberty

And once again, if you take the time to go back and look at her post, you will see it was in direct response to a man who said he did not care. Actually, "no pitty" to be exact. It is not lunacy when someone actually said it. If you didn't mean for it to read the way it did, at least admit your post was poorly worded.

She was implying that at least one person did not care about her condition, and that at least one person would have preferred that the ship went along to Jamaica and did not care about her specific ailment.

What I am saying is that every single Human Being cares about others. To think that a Human Being does not care about others is lunacy. That is what I am saying.

You know I am done with this thread, this subject, and CruiseCritic.com

It seems that the over 10,000 posters think that they are always right and everybody else is wrong.

I remember when you (Aquahound) were trying to convince others that it was a 400 pound man who went on a zipline. That is false since no customer who weighs this much can possibly go on a zipline. They have a scale that makes sure that they are under the specified weight. And it most certainly was not a 400 pound man.

The dates of this cruise were in the video, in the thread title, and everywhere else.

See you all later. It was fun while it lasted, but I am sick and tired of the petty bickering that seems to be pervasive around here.

dam too bad your not on my next sailing, as my fist might slip into your grill... :rolleyes:

No problem, I was just being sarcastic anyway.

I don't have much pitty for someone whom makes bad choices that affect thousands, cost tens of thousands, and puts people in dangerous situations..

. I am fully understanding Mother Nature although disappointed; but after that, I guess I can be a little heartless and do not like when passengers do dump things to alter other people's vacations.

I cannot believe the callousness of this comment!. We have experienced a couple of evacuations, and also had a ship turn round and head straight back to Miami for a medical emergency, but never, never would I think of moaning about it. We never knew the exact reasons for these evacuations, nor would it be our business to do so. If a medical emergency demands it then the captain must make the decision to put human life first.

I am so pleased that this lady has made a good recovery, and that people came to her aid to give blood. Congratulations, too, to the wonderful Coastguard service for their expertise and bravery.

As has already been said by others, if you are SO desperate to see a particular port, then fly there and stay there. Relying on a cruise ship to get you there is unwise.

I remember when you (Aquahound) were trying to convince others that it was a 400 pound man who went on a zipline. That is false since no customer who weighs this much can possibly go on a zipline. They have a scale that makes sure that they are under the specified weight. And it most certainly was not a 400 pound man.

I challenge you to show me where I said it was a 400 lb man on a zipline. Go ahead....show me.

I did, at one point, say it was a 400 lb man. I did, however, acknowledge I was mistaken because I was confuisng it with a 400 lb man that was medevac'd just a few days prior, on the prior cruise, also at night, and from the same ship (which actually did happen).

But don't let me hold you up any longer. Go find where I said it was a 400 lb man on a zipline. I'll wait....

She was implying that at least one person did not care about her condition, and that at least one person would have preferred that the ship went along to Jamaica and did not care about her specific ailment.

What I am saying is that every single Human Being cares about others. To think that a Human Being does not care about others is lunacy. That is what I am saying.

You know I am done with this thread, this subject, and CruiseCritic.com

It seems that the over 10,000 posters think that they are always right and everybody else is wrong.

The dates of this cruise were in the video, in the thread title, and everywhere else.

See you all later. It was fun while it lasted, but I am sick and tired of the petty bickering that seems to be pervasive around here.

Don't let the doorknob hit you where....oh, forget it. You already know the rest.:cool:

Archived