Show times with early seating tips on planning

jpolm

Just browsing right now but it seems now I am going to feel rushed to get to early seating dinner then have time before a 9 pm show? What do u do in between.? Especially with kids?

It almost s seems better to have later or mad at least u can stop have a drink before relax have dinner then hit a show. But we did this totally due to kids and the kids activities.

Suggestions on planning your night? I might double book two of the shorter shows in one night so we can have a few non rushed nights.

Just browsing right now but it seems now I am going to feel rushed to get to early seating dinner then have time before a 9 pm show? What do u do in between.? Especially with kids?

It almost s seems better to have later or mad at least u can stop have a drink before relax have dinner then hit a show. But we did this totally due to kids and the kids activities.

Suggestions on planning your night? I might double book two of the shorter shows in one night so we can have a few non rushed nights.

don't understand how you'll feel rushed. You'll be out of the dining room before 8

If your early dining time is 6pm and your evenings show is at 9pm, then you have 3 hours in between. Dinner may take 2 hours maximum, normally shorter. So that will leave you time to hit the bar or take a walk by the pools. Or you may choose to go back to your stateroom and change into something more comfortable for the show.

Just off the Oasis, and we always got to the shows at least 25 min early, and got good seats. You need to show up at least 11 min early, because at 10 min prior, they open up the line for people without reservations. Then the seats usually fill up fast. The shows were all fantastic.

don't understand how you'll feel rushed. You'll be out of the dining room before 8

I meant rushed to get to 6pm dinner then having to wait in-between for a show. Would rather go to dinner later and have less time inbetwwen. But we did early seating because of kids.

My plan is to do specialty dining two nights also for a 7-7:30 dinner time with no rushing that way. I'm gonna try to do that on the days we go to st.martin and st.thomas. This way we won't feel rushed on those days. Hoping it all works out

I meant rushed to get to 6pm dinner then having to wait in-between for a show. Would rather go to dinner later and have less time inbetwwen. But we did early seating because of kids.

My plan is to do specialty dining two nights also for a 7-7:30 dinner time with no rushing that way. I'm gonna try to do that on the days we go to st.martin and st.thomas. This way we won't feel rushed on those days. Hoping it all works out

That will work if you dont plan early shows on those nights. :)

We always eat at the early dining time. There have been a few times that we have felt rushed because we had a long shore excursion and didn't get back to the ship as soon as we would have liked. There are two shows every night. There is a show at 7:00 for the people eating at the 2nd seating and a show at 9:00 for the people eating early. If you really want to see the show every night, you'll need to schedule your dining times around the two show times.

Archived