Do you have...or would you ever get....

susie8862

xoxoxo to you women who fought the battle of Cancer and congrats on your victory.

I have heard it is bad luck to get names. but would love to have my husband of 33 yrs name under my wedding ring. Just something of a meaning to me.

I have thought of doing something dainty on my foot. but if I had the guts for something large I have this cartoon pic I love of 2 angels fighting over a halo and that is soooooo my boys. I would have that in a heartbeat.

I always thought tattoos on woman were nasty ! UNTIL I was going through my 2nd divorce and and realized that in my whole life I never really made any decisions on my own. I was the one always going along with the numbers so not to upset any one, I was the one who did all the changing and I was the one who bent backwards to be what everyone else wanted me to be. SO I said wait screw it I can make a decision about my self now and NO ONE can fight me about it ! So I got a big fairy on the left side of my lower back ( from mid back to lower back and the one wing peeks around my side.. My kids call it my "fangel" because it looks like it is an angel with fairy wings (it was something he made up just for me ) I only wish I new they would be doing an article on the tattoo artist that did it and it would be in a tattoo magazine, which I found out when I went back in the shop several years later with my son and he said "hey mom look that is your back in that article on the wall" it was a framed copy! It is beautiful and I have never regretted it since. I have had it for about 12 years now and it is still in the same place as it was back then: ) Then for my sister's 40th birthday she wanted a flower and a bee added to the 2 small flowers she already had...sooooo we went together and I got a matching bumble bee with little dotted lines to look like it is flying. Now we have something really special to connect us even when we are not together! Some where in between there I got a name on me and then got it covered with a heart and flowers , do I regret it NOPE not at all it is full of memories I would not trade for the world. The heart is on my lower belly and even with a swim suit on it does not show except maybe to peek out a bit now and then. I still look like a church going mom and I even forget I have them some times : )

• 2 weeks later...

Never had one, never wanted one, but lately have been considering it. I never cared for the look of ink on the body (although some guys do make me drool with their tattoos on their shoulders!)

I feel like a tat should have some significant meaning and not be a whim (again, just personal preference!). The one I've been considering for the last few months is a double infinity knot, small, on the inside of my wrist, it done only in WHITE. Significance? My two kids...two kids equals double knot. Inside of the wrist shouldn't sag too much later (45 right now) and in white only I would really see it. May look like a small scar from a short distance, but in white I feel like even on the inside of the wrist it would be totally private.

I can relate to that. I don't consider my foobs (Fake bOOBS) to be real breasts. They are two bags of silicone that are internal prostheses. My nipples and aerolas are made from belly skin with the color tattooed in. I, therefore, have no modesty issues about them that I had with the original equipment.

I was in a Quest game and planned on doing the same when a tattoo was asked for. My daughter, sister, and niece were mortified at the idea. My sister and daughter grabbed me to hold me back whike my niece ran up to show her tattoo.

I reaally wanted to see the cruise director's face when I flashed him.

His reaction would had been priceless...I am a survivor of 8 years. I wish you the best and for continued good health :)

• 3 weeks later...

I love a nice tattoo with a meaning behind it or a good story to go with it. But, there is nothing worse than bad ink!

I don't have any, yet. My whole life, I have had a horrible fear of needles, but developing diabetes and requiring multiple insulin shots daily over the last five years has changed that. I would love to get matching tattoos with my siblings, but I haven't been able to convince them. Its almost as if they don't want to commit to this relationship. Lol!

Archived