Upgrade Fairy: She Lives!

kgrassel

And she's flitting around the Allure's Christmas (Dec. 23rd) sailing! We have two cabins, an X guarantee (Got a D5) and an L. The Cat. L just got upgraded to a B1. I found out by email!

Too bad, so sad for my daughter who loves insides because it's nice and dark for naps :D

Twelve days and counting!

Congrats on your upgrade.

We've just reutrned from a b2b on Oaisi and Allure. We had booked a JS on both but were delighted to be upgraded to a GS on the Allure for the nominal fee of $31.50 (extra tips for the grand suite).

This is our first upgrade after 603 nights at sea. :):):)

To clarify, the upgrade wasn't on the guarantee cabin. We got a D5 on that one and are happy to have it. The REAL upgrade was on a regularly booked CAT L that suddenly became a B1!

Fun cabin! I never really think of a guarantee assignment as an "upgrade" , its kind of the deal you make when you agree to go wherever they want to put you, and you got a good deal! :DHave a great cruise.

Too bad, so sad for my daughter who loves insides because it's nice and dark for naps :D

Twelve days and counting!

My daughter prefers insides too for the darkness and sleeping. We definetly tend to sleep in later. Although with the D balcony discount, we tend to travel in more balconies now. We were also upgraded on Allure from an inside to Central Park for both our cabins.

Archived