The Fall 2014 Itineraries are Out!

WildcatRock

The fall 2014 itineraries are out as of this morning! In the Caribbean, the Pearl will be doing 9 and 10 day cruises out of Miami, with the Epic doing the Western Caribbean run through Jamaica and Grand Cayman. The Jewell is running a Western Caribbean out of Houston.

The fall 2014 itineraries are out as of this morning! In the Caribbean, the Pearl will be doing 9 and 10 day cruises out of Miami, with the Epic doing the Western Caribbean run through Jamaica and Grand Cayman. The Jewell is running a Western Caribbean out of Houston.

And the Sun moves to Tampa and Dawn to NOLA.

I am so thrilled that the Jewel will be in Houston but was kind of hoping it would head the other direction. We will be taking that itinery for the second time in April. Guess I will be seeing Belize and Honduras for a 3rd time:)

Weird....

My husband and I are looking at a Panama Canal cruise in 2015, so I was excited that the Jan/Feb 15 itineraries came out.

Balconies are sold out on the Norwegian Star February 16 cruise. Already???

How is that possible? TA's booking blocks?

Thanks for the heads up.

Kind of fun to see what's new, by ship or itinerary. Particularly looking forward to catching the Jewel from Houston Bayport. It will be a shorter drive for us, rather than trekking to New Orleans.

I am so thrilled that the Jewel will be in Houston but was kind of hoping it would head the other direction. We will be taking that itinery for the second time in April. Guess I will be seeing Belize and Honduras for a 3rd time:)

Us too! We will have to work in a trip. No airfare always helps!!

Jewel is also dropping Costa Maya from the trip so only three ports and three sea days. Can't book or try to look at rooms though, blocked and told to call NCL?

I tried to look at the Jewell pricing this morning as we're booking a Nov 2014 cruise today on her, but the website wasn't working. I talked to my PCC and they said NCL was working on fixing the problems. Wasn't a big deal to us as our PCC could book it on their end.

My big question is - none of the Caribbean based ships are stopping in GSC? Why not???

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I tried to look at the Jewell pricing this morning as we're booking a Nov 2014 cruise today on her, but the website wasn't working. I talked to my PCC and they said NCL was working on fixing the problems. Wasn't a big deal to us as our PCC could book it on their end.

My big question is - none of the Caribbean based ships are stopping in GSC? Why not???

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Good to know about the website. I'm not sure when we will go on the jewel - so want to play with options.

Interesting on the GSC. I looked after reading your post. I know the Jewel wouldn't as it is leaving out of Houston. The Breakaway is scheduled to hit GSC from NY - but it doesn't look like any of the longer cruises (7 nights) from Florida are.

Archived