Kids Menu & Adventure Ocean

Fozzycat

You might want to check out the Family Cruise board under special interest...cruisinmama06 has many of the AO compasses. I can't help you on the menus but my guess is someone will have it on that board! Enjoy Indy, she is my favorite ship:)

We were on the Jewel in October. The main dining room already implemented the new menus. However I didn't notice anything different on the kids menu. Our son only ate in the main dining room the first night. He did adventure dining all the other nights.

However, I'm sure he could have ordered anything off the regular menu that was new. I know he was wanting to try the warm chocolate cake (which was divine by the way), but the night of that, he was at Adventure Dining.

The first night, he did order the fruit appetizer that was on the regular menu to go along with his chicken nuggets.

• 6 months later...

That was the same exact menu on the Legend of the Seas.

As mentioned, kids can also order off the regular menu (and my teen was given the regular menu, but ordered items off the kids menu).

Note: kids did not like the mac & cheese -- it was a slice of cheese melted over the small elbow pasta.

Archived