Wishes at sea walk

Hello all I was wondering if anyone has done the wishes at sea walk? I have a few ? Do you sign up before the walk or just show up? Is there a certain fee or is it donations I am really interested in doing this as I am mom to a child that had a wish at sea he chose a 7 day RCCL cruise on Rhapsody and we have been hooked ever since lol thanks for any info you can help me with

Cheryl

You don't have to do the walk. You can just buy the T-shirt for $10. Hubby buys a couple of them every cruise. He likes the T-shirts for his daily walks at home, but he isn't one for joining in a group walk.

He buys them at the sports deck office. You can buy the shirt anytime the sports deck office is open and the money still goes to Make-a-Wish.

I buy a couple of the 2XL every cruise...makes for a great nightshirt;)

It is posted in the Cruise Compass and is typically towards the end of the cruise on the last sea day. As others have said, you don't have to walk. Your purchase is charged to your onboard account.

On our Navigator TA there was no walk up on deck as we had on past cruises. There were two treadmills set up across from the Royal Promenade Cafe while we were crossing the Atlantic. Most who participated ran but some walked. They had passengers and crew sign up 24 hours a day and raised a lot of money.

Archived