Itineraries For 2015?

Aussie Gal

We are looking at doing the Capetown to Singapore cruise in 2015 - it has been on our bucket list for a long time - and I notice that already a lot of the cabins have been booked for next year's cruise.

Can anyone tell me when Oceania's itineraries for the beginning of 2015 become available as we don't want to miss out and not get the cabin we want on the Nautica.

Jennie

We are looking at doing the Capetown to Singapore cruise in 2015 - it has been on our bucket list for a long time - and I notice that already a lot of the cabins have been booked for next year's cruise.

Can anyone tell me when Oceania's itineraries for the beginning of 2015 become available as we don't want to miss out and not get the cabin we want on the Nautica.

Jennie

Probably same as for the 2014 cruise which means around October 10 2013.

Peter /Amsterdam/Netherlands

• 8 months later...
We just booked our Trans-Atlantic on Riviera for April 1st 2015... and are thrilled! Long way off, but time flies...

AND...we are having FUN... Just booked this too...and started a thread!!! Come join me...and others!!! We were lucky enough to get one of the aft deck 7 BIG balcony cabins...we had this on Marina when she was brand new...and didn't have the extra "bigger" deck furniture....so will be great!!! LuAnn

Archived