What port do you wish carnival went to?

ILCruzr

Same here. If they plan to have two ships doing the same 3/4 day itineraries, I'd prefer one do a 7-day CA Costal!

I so agree! Great Idea....I just wish there were more west coast cruises out of CA...it's so limited now..and it's unfortunate there are less MR cruises...Went on the Carnival Spirit in 2010 to Cabo, Mazatlan & La Paz...price was great and it was a lot of fun..a 7 day Ca coastal would be amazing!!

• 2 weeks later...

Our dream itinerary would be:

Jacksonville or Port Canaveral

Sea Day

Sea Day

Key West (not just morning but maybe an afternoon)

Half Moon Cay

Sea Day

Sea Day

As you can see we are big fans of leaving out of Jacksonville - and are HUGE fans of sea days!!!!!

I was just checking the Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan on the Carnival webpage and Conquest shows Antigua and Dominica as ports along with St. Kitts and Grand Turk.

The Valor doesn't got to Dominica or Antigua.

That would be an awesome itinerary. Unfortunately, it looks like just a one-time thing, and since we're doing a Mediterranean cruise in October, we don't have the vacation time to be able to fly from Europe to San Juan to get on another ship.

All the ones I haven't been to yet.

Seriously, I wish someone had a cruise that went to St. Lucia, St, Kitts and St. Martin without boarding in San Juan. Right now these are my favorite Caribbean ports.

The Miracle use to do that out of FLL It was 2 sea days in the begining and 2 at the end. THat was a nice cruise

SO I would like to see Zihautanejo come back

And also another vote for any cruise out of San Francisco:D

The carnival Valor sailing out of San Juan goes to Barbados. Earlier this year the Victory did that itinerary and it was wonderful. Personally I preferred St. Lucia over Barbados.

I loved St. Kitts & St. Lucia when we went there on Miracle a couple of years ago. I'm not interested in the cruise from San Juan as it's too port intensive with only 1 sea day.

Wish they would do that cruise again - St. Thomas or St. Martins (can't remember which) with St. Kitts & St. Lucia. It was an 8 day cruise with 4 sea days. Loved it.

I wish Carnival would go back to Calica. There are so many things to do on the Riviera Maya. Crossing the channel from Cozumel is a pain. There are always fun things to do in Cozumel but I've been there enough.

We did the Calica/PDC cruise a couple of years ago and LOVED it. Would do this again. Not sure why they don't go there anymore.

Come on, it has to be some place with a harbor, like Phoenix, Arizona which has Sky Harbor.

Stockton does have a port, although it is 78 miles from the coast. It is a deep water channel. If you ever go there, there are big ships in the Port of Stockton. :rolleyes:

Stockton does have a port, although it is 78 miles from the coast. It is a deep water channel. If you ever go there, there are big ships in the Port of Stockton. :rolleyes:

Well, the ships in Sky Harbor carry between 30 to 400 passengers. How many passengers to the ships in Stockton carry? :confused:

Archived