What port do you wish carnival went to?

ILCruzr

And id love to see Barbados! always wanted to go there and then Carnival pulled it! :mad:

The carnival Valor sailing out of San Juan goes to Barbados. Earlier this year the Victory did that itinerary and it was wonderful. Personally I preferred St. Lucia over Barbados.

I wish they'd go back to Astoria, OR. Loved taking the coastal back in '09 from Long Beach to Astoria, Vancouver and Victoria.

Same here. If they plan to have two ships doing the same 3/4 day itineraries, I'd prefer one do a 7-day CA Costal!

I'd love to see Carnival go to any of the islands that aren't currently stops.

Most importantly, though, I'd love to see Carnival go to Cartagena, Columbia. They could possibly do this on the southern itinerary out of FLL/Miami--whichever one it is. They could replace Grand Turk with Cartagena and do La Ramona, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena. I'd book that itinerary in a heart beat.

Yes Carnival does sale to the Dominican Republic. I know for sure the Breeze does, and am not sure if other Carnival ships do.

We were on the Carnival Freedom this past September and we stopped at La Romana, Dominican Republic. Big waste of time, frankly. If they could build a pier at the Bavaro beach area of Dominican Republic, people would LOVE it.

...I'd love to see Carnival go to Cartagena, Columbia. They could possibly do this on the southern itinerary out of FLL/Miami--whichever one it is. They could replace Grand Turk with Cartagena and do La Ramona, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena. I'd book that itinerary in a heart beat.

So would I!

I'd love to see Carnival go to any of the islands that aren't currently stops.

Most importantly, though, I'd love to see Carnival go to Cartagena, Columbia. They could possibly do this on the southern itinerary out of FLL/Miami--whichever one it is. They could replace Grand Turk with Cartagena and do La Ramona, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena. I'd book that itinerary in a heart beat.

I would too!

I wish they go to Grenada, Dominica, bonaire, martinique, trinidad and Tobago, and st, barts. What about u?

All good choices. My wish would be not only new ports, but some longer itineraries (longer than eight nights). Some ten and eleven night cruises would be nice. The Carnival could spend some time at some of the ports you listed.

I would like to see a Carnival cruise out of San Francisco, CA. I would also like to have the option of a cruise to nowhere here on the west coast...and it would be great if Carnival offered an occasional World Cruise...

I would like to see a Carnival cruise out of San Francisco, CA. I would also like to have the option of a cruise to nowhere here on the west coast...and it would be great if Carnival offered an occasional World Cruise...

lol I saw your post right right after I posted mine. Here here for SF!

Yes, me to .. A World cruise would be nice .. would like to see Guam someday

Archived