2014 Dates

rnvattes

Greetings

I just booked a 2014 cruise taking advantage of the great specials being offered. The Carribean cruises are all listed. Are you looking for Europe?

Good Sailing

Tom

OK took me too long to type. You are looking for Europe.

Yep. Definitely Europe. If I'm getting to be ancient I want to see some pieces of ancient history :p

March or April of 2013 . 2014/2015 Europe , Alaska , Caribbean and Exotics all come on sale together.

If Europe 2014 isn't coming out until March or April then you can't book on the 123 promotion. That's a bummer. We've already booked for all of 2013 and don't want to add any more.

Celebrity starts releasing dates for the following year/years in March

and April. That is how they have been doing for the last few years

so I am guessing it will be the same this time around too.

The Caribbean for 2014 is opened now but those were released last year.

The rest of the stuff? We have almost 3 months to wait.......

Interestingly i asked a celebrity rep a few days ago when the 2014 Europe itineraries would be out - and he said OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!

He said they were working on some new things for Europe - including some 5 week cycle of 7 day cruises that didn't repeat a port in those 5 weeks. I guess it's to entice people to do B2B. The person I spoke with was the district sales manager for the northeast region - so I hope he knows his stuff.

I'm really wanting them to come out sooner, as I'd like to plan a May 2014 vacation, but alas....

We shall see what happens.

I do like the idea of the 7 day itineraries back to back that dont repeat.

Interestingly i asked a celebrity rep a few days ago when the 2014 Europe itineraries would be out - and he said OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!

He said they were working on some new things for Europe - including some 5 week cycle of 7 day cruises that didn't repeat a port in those 5 weeks. I guess it's to entice people to do B2B. The person I spoke with was the district sales manager for the northeast region - so I hope he knows his stuff.

I'm really wanting them to come out sooner, as I'd like to plan a May 2014 vacation, but alas....

OCTOBER?!?!?! :mad:

I think Celebrity will lose a good number of passengers if they wait that long... by October you can book most airfare (and would want to scoop up good deals if you came upon them).

:( Was looking forward to trying something a little more upscale to celebrate 4 decades... I'm sure I can't wait that long...

OCTOBER?!?!?! :mad:

I think Celebrity will lose a good number of passengers if they wait that long... by October you can book most airfare (and would want to scoop up good deals if you came upon them).

:( Was looking forward to trying something a little more upscale to celebrate 4 decades... I'm sure I can't wait that long...

I cant see Celebrity coming out with Europe itineraries in October. I agree that if they wait that long, they would probably lose many bookings. Let's hope the rep was misinformed.

That would be awesome. You could do either 7, 14, 21 or 28 days without doing the same port more than twice.

HAL have similar in multiples of 11 days.

I am currently on the Eclipse. Last night one of the Maitr d's that we've become friendly with told us that he heard that Celebrity will be moving to more of a 7 day cruise schedule in 2014.

I hate 7 day cruises. I think the passenger dynamic is different than 14 day cruises ( like I'm currently on ). Two seven day cruises back to back is not the same. It would eliminate some better itineraries .

I hope he is misinformed. ( and we told him that )

I am currently on the Eclipse. Last night one of the Maitr d's that we've become friendly with told us that he heard that Celebrity will be moving to more of a 7 day cruise schedule in 2014.

I hate 7 day cruises. I think the passenger dynamic is different than 14 day cruises ( like I'm currently on ). Two seven day cruises back to back is not the same. It would eliminate some better itineraries .

I hope he is misinformed. ( and we told him that )

By "dynamic" are you referring to passenger demographic?

I, for one, hope they do come out with some 7 day trips. My husband and I would like to do something a little more special and upscale for my 40th (hence my interest in Celebrity), but we have two young kids at home; 2 weeks is completely out of the question for us, especially when you factor in travel from the U.S. Our max would be an 11 day but even that is stretching it. 7-9 would be perfect.

Archived