Cll obc

flamomo

I cannot seem to find how to get the most current form for applying for this benefit. I have looked all over the Princess site, and don't know where else to look, and I need to get my request submitted.

I have the one that was for 2012 saved on my computer, but I am reasonably sure there is a newer one.

Could someone please provide a link for the newest one?

I cannot seem to find how to get the most current form for applying for this benefit. I have looked all over the Princess site, and don't know where else to look, and I need to get my request submitted.

I have the one that was for 2012 saved on my computer, but I am reasonably sure there is a newer one.

Could someone please provide a link for the newest one?

Here's a link for the current CCL application form:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=242602&d=1345337358

I have never used the form. I just include our names, ship, sailing date, cabin, booking number and the proof of ownership. Fax it to the number. I did this in early November and got the OBC for each leg on our upcoming b2b2b.
Same here. I've never used the form. I send the same as Paul but include a copy of my paid booking confirmation as reinforcement.

Same here. I've never used the form. I send the same as Paul but include a copy of my paid booking confirmation as reinforcement.
Hi Pam. I always use the form. Always thought it was a requirement. Would it not be easier to use it as all you have to do is fill out the info requested on it?

Don't like to change the original question here but I've experienced another problem as of this week. I always request on the fax that I send to Princess that when my share credit is granted, they confirm with me by email. This has always been done in the past. After waiting for over three weeks I called Princess and they now tell me they don't confirm by email and that I should contact my TA for that confirmation. Long story short, TA was not aware of that. TA has now sent confirmation to me. Anyone know if this is a new Princess policy change?

I called Princess and they now tell me they don't confirm by email and that I should contact my TA for that confirmation. Long story short, TA was not aware of that. TA has now sent confirmation to me. Anyone know if this is a new Princess policy change?

I checked on my OBC today. The (Princess) agent called Booking Support, and said my request was in the queue, it should be done in the normal flow in about three more days, and they WOULD send me an email.

I had not used the form, but sent in the data and copies that were mentioned above.

Rick

I found the form for last year that I had saved in 'my documents" and used that. I added a note at the bottom of the form requesting confirmation. Since I booked directly with Princess, and there's no middle person to notify, I would hope they will do so.

Hi Pam. I always use the form. Always thought it was a requirement. Would it not be easier to use it as all you have to do is fill out the info requested on it?

Don't like to change the original question here but I've experienced another problem as of this week. I always request on the fax that I send to Princess that when my share credit is granted, they confirm with me by email. This has always been done in the past. After waiting for over three weeks I called Princess and they now tell me they don't confirm by email and that I should contact my TA for that confirmation. Long story short, TA was not aware of that. TA has now sent confirmation to me. Anyone know if this is a new Princess policy change?

I faxed my form in and three days later received an email that the credit had been added to our account. I went to cruise personalizer to be sure and it was there. :)

If it was on your personalizer then you would have booked directly with Princess. That's the fastest I've ever heard it processed.

Yes, after a near disaster with a terrible (online) TA, I took the booking back.

Archived