How much for Guy's Burger's on the Breeze?

cuthbert732

I was planning on the Breeze for Nov of this year.And wanted to know how much for Guy's burgers.Tell me how you liked them and the ship whatis the difference between the cove balcony and regular balcony.Thanks

Guys burgers are awesome and free

You may need to buy sweatpants to return home though :)

I was planning on the Breeze for Nov of this year.And wanted to know how much for Guy's burgers.Tell me how you liked them and the ship whatis the difference between the cove balcony and regular balcony.Thanks

We enjoyed our Guy's Burgers on the Liberty and they were scrumptous and free of charge. They have that instead of the regular burgers on the ships hat do not have the 2.0 upgrades. The fries are more like steak fries and have just a hint of a bite. (spicy) but not too spicy.

We had a cove balcony on the Dream. The difference is they are closer to the water and you are not looking over your balcony at people in hot tubs below you. The only difference I can see is in case of bad weather, your balcony could be closed for safety reasons. I have not heard of this happening often though so it was worth the risks for us. We really enjoyed our cove balcony. It was shadier than a regular balcony because it is actually cut out of the ship itself and not enclosed in glass but metal. It seemed a bit windier as well. Not sure if this was due to the location or the weather.

Guy's Burgers = Awesomeness - way better than TGIF or Ruby Tuesdays and no additional charge for them either. Had them on the Liberty, they are way better than the burgers they had before the 2.0 upgrades.

Was on the Breeze with people that enjoyed them on the Liberty but said they were nothing special on the Breeze. Will have to check it out on the Liberty this Dec. and see for myself.

An important difference to note between a cove balcony and a regular balcony is that a cove balcony gets almost no sun. The balcony is literally in a cove... thus the name. So, if your fantasy is sitting out on your own warm private balcony enjoying some sun... you want a regular balcony, not a cove balcony.

But the cool thing about a cove balcony is that you are much closer to the water... so, for example, if some dolphins are jumping... you'll get a very close view.

On the other hand, because a regular balcony is higher up on the ship, you have a much wider field of view of the ocean... which is great if you're looking for ocean life, or just want to get the big picture of what's out there.

I've got a YouTube video that gives you a really good view (from a tender) of the line of cove balconies on the Carnival Magic. It really gives you a good idea of how low these balconies are on the ship. Take a look at the video at

and either enjoy it in its entirety... or if you're in a hurry, jump ahead to where the tender is just about to reach the ship... and you'll have a very good view of all the cove balconies. For best viewing, after you start the video, change the quality to 720p and click the button for full screen viewing.

Guy's Burgers are great and as free as the ship tap water. In and Out Burger would have plenty to worry about. The fries are excellent as well.

DSC_0675_DxO.jpg

A Cove Balcony is a through the hull balcony on Deck 2 and they are GREAT. You are close to the water and don't have other balconies above or below you. We have had Cove balconies on Dream and Magic and love them.

P1010229.JPG

P1010466.JPG

Guys burgers were good. First one I got was cold but I got to order which one I wanted. Second one was hot but because there was a line, they were giving what they had cooked.

We loved the cove balcony. It was very private and we loved being that close to the water. I'd definitely book it again.

An important difference to note between a cove balcony and a regular balcony is that a cove balcony gets almost no sun. The balcony is literally in a cove... thus the name. So, if your fantasy is sitting out on your own warm private balcony enjoying some sun... you want a regular balcony, not a cove balcony.

But the cool thing about a cove balcony is that you are much closer to the water... so, for example, if some dolphins are jumping... you'll get a very close view.

On the other hand, because a regular balcony is higher up on the ship, you have a much wider field of view of the ocean... which is great if you're looking for ocean life, or just want to get the big picture of what's out there.

I've got a YouTube video that gives you a really good view (from a tender) of the line of cove balconies on the Carnival Magic. It really gives you a good idea of how low these balconies are on the ship. Take a look at the video at

and either enjoy it in its entirety... or if you're in a hurry, jump ahead to where the tender is just about to reach the ship... and you'll have a very good view of all the cove balconies. For best viewing, after you start the video, change the quality to 720p and click the button for full screen viewing.

Thanks for sharing your video...it was neat to watch!!

I had Guy's burgers almost every day on our Glory cruise last month. They were usually great; a big greasy, sloppy burger, just they way a burger should be. However, they sometimes overcook them and you get a black, charred crust.

Nothing, but that just means to me they are nothing special. Actually a homemade grilled burger with a homemade bun with the works is the best.:)

Make them everyday for 3000 people and see how good they are :D, I think my cooking is better than anything I can get on any cruise too, but then again on a cruise I am not having to cook, and I can't enjoy a nice ocean veiw from my dining room at home.

There is no extra charge for a Guy's Burger and IMHO they were just okay. About the same as a burger you get from Ruby Tuesdays, TGIF, etc. I was not impressed.

Maybe the same as Ruby Tuesday, but much improved from the burgers they used to serve on Lido.....plus the fries are awesome!! They are so busy everything is ALWAYS fresh!

Archived