Help with Caribbean Princess OV cabin

sunlover5

Not new to cruising, but haven't been in a few years and this will be our first time on Princess. We are doing the Canada/New England in Oct. and trying to decide on a cabin. We have had all types but feel we would not use the balcony as much on this cruise. Maybe some that have done this cruise can tell me different!! But if we chose an OV which deck would be the best?? Seems there is a deck above/below that has activity like dining room, etc. Maybe on Princess you can't hear what's above or below?????

Thank you for any information you can give me. I appreciate it very much!

We usually stay midship on the Emerald deck -- on the port side. It is over the jewelry store or boutique shops and under a deck of cabins. Very quiet, very stable....and perfectly situated by the stairs / elevator bank.

Also, the obstructions aren't too bad if you choose anything between E402 - E416. There is also a big savings for accepting this level of obstruction, which is not a lifeboat. You will still get plenty of natural light in your room.

Archived