Funny Breeze Video - Random acts of vacation nonsense

Manatee Mom

Join my messed up in the head DH and the rest of the family for a good laugh (or 10) on our recent Carnival Breeze New Years sailing.

Watch the whole video.... You will laugh and possibly wet your pants :)

Link Below... Let me know what you think!!

OMG! I had no idea that the Breeze would let you jump off of the ship and be on stage during the live shows! They even have a stripper pole by the pool! How fun is that? I was trying to decide on our next cruise, but this video made up my mind for me. LOL

Thanks for the laugh. I particularly enjoyed people watching on the Lido deck. I envy your husband's editing skills.

Well put together! Thanks for sharing! The videos were so clear. What were they taken with?? Thoroughly enjoyed watching. I especially enjoyed your videos at Mystic Mountain and the bobsled ride....brought back memories!! Again, THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!

Well put together! Thanks for sharing! The videos were so clear. What were they taken with?? Thoroughly enjoyed watching. I especially enjoyed your videos at Mystic Mountain and the bobsled ride....brought back memories!! Again, THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!

My DH used a high def camcorder and edited it with a program called Cyberlink Power director. He published it in Full HD mode to YouTube. thanks!

I was LMAO! We were getting off Breeze as you were getting on. It was like reliving our time on her- but better! Thanks.:)

Thanks! did you enjoy the fake egg stuff as much as we "enjoyed it"? Gross.. :). Hey at least it made for a scene :-)

Archived