Funny Breeze Video - Random acts of vacation nonsense

Manatee Mom

Thanks! did you enjoy the fake egg stuff as much as we "enjoyed it"? Gross.. :). Hey at least it made for a scene :-)

We saw them bringing a tray out. They looked like yellow brownies- then they started chopping them up! Needless to say we didn't try them all 8 days we were on Breeze!:D

OMG! I had no idea that the Breeze would let you jump off of the ship and be on stage during the live shows! They even have a stripper pole by the pool! How fun is that? I was trying to decide on our next cruise, but this video made up my mind for me. LOL

Thanks for the laugh. I particularly enjoyed people watching on the Lido deck. I envy your husband's editing skills.

My DH said he thought his "dancing" was better than the paid performers! BTW, did you see the lady's daughter watching mom dancing with the pole? She must be so proud.

Family fun ..just great..brought back some waterpark memories I have as an auntie and so appreciate with both my folks there...what a fun family ship..really sells the stuff for kids and a family trip...and I guess it is the best way to kind of well see what kind of reaction things get and be there for some healthy commentary when the smaller numbers of people do their thing..or should I say shake their thing to a high degree..like the purple bikini...WOW..that was just ahhh belonging elsewhere..LOL...sarah

Thanks for sharing because this is the funniest cruise video I have ever viewed. Would you mind to post the sites for the others your husband has made. I could not find them after they flashed off when the video ended. Your husband has talent in editing. Hope your whole family has fun together on many more cruises. ;)

Thanks for sharing because this is the funniest cruise video I have ever viewed. Would you mind to post the sites for the others your husband has made. I could not find them after they flashed off when the video ended. Your husband has talent in editing. Hope your whole family has fun together on many more cruises. ;)

Sure thing KittyCrusin08.... Here are the links to the previous videos my messed up in the head DH came up with. You will see the evolution from

Flat Stanley (started as our son's elementary school project gone awry)

Flat Daddy (DH mad that he never gets in the videos so he became a cutout)

and 2011's "La Cheapo" Flat Daddy (DH sends me with a cutout in several characters of him to avoid paying for the 4th passenger)

Enjoy!!

Family fun ..just great..brought back some waterpark memories I have as an auntie and so appreciate with both my folks there...what a fun family ship..really sells the stuff for kids and a family trip...and I guess it is the best way to kind of well see what kind of reaction things get and be there for some healthy commentary when the smaller numbers of people do their thing..or should I say shake their thing to a high degree..like the purple bikini...WOW..that was just ahhh belonging elsewhere..LOL...sarah

FYI, that scene was from "ms. carnival breeze" and they asked contestants what was their special skill. Hers was what you see there!

DH edited out the guy standing next to her in women's clothing who danced afterwards (he was dragged up on stage to be a judge but then got dressed by the audience as a woman too... it was funny).

FYI, that scene was from "ms. carnival breeze" and they asked contestants what was their special skill. Hers was what you see there!

DH edited out the guy standing next to her in women's clothing who danced afterwards (he was dragged up on stage to be a judge but then got dressed by the audience as a woman too... it was funny).

Wow..I have not spent lots of time at the Lido pool and have only been on a 4 and 5 day on Carnival so far...whew....not exactly like Ms. America's dancing..

Sarah

Sure thing KittyCrusin08.... Here are the links to the previous videos my messed up in the head DH came up with. You will see the evolution from

Flat Stanley (started as our son's elementary school project gone awry)

Flat Daddy (DH mad that he never gets in the videos so he became a cutout)

and 2011's "La Cheapo" Flat Daddy (DH sends me with a cutout in several characters of him to avoid paying for the 4th passenger)

Enjoy!!

Thanks so much for sharing the other videos. Can't wait to see the next one. Wish you all were going on our Spring Break cruise on the Carnival Dream, you seem like a fun family to be around. ;)

super funny video :p probably one of the best cruise videos I have watched so far. Great ideas for editing..had me in stiches !!

thanks for sharing. for me 11 more days to go !! we leave on jan 26th :D

super funny video :p probably one of the best cruise videos I have watched so far. Great ideas for editing..had me in stiches !!

thanks for sharing. for me 11 more days to go !! we leave on jan 26th :D

Thanks Canmom 1966! My DH is glad to hear the positive feedback. He was nervous getting off the ship that he didnt have that many ideas on what to do for the video, but he pulled it off.

Funny though, on YouTube several ignotards posted negative reviews. Guess those people never sail on a ship and were looking for videos of drag racing or skateboard pranks or something. :-)

Archived